chapter 11. Destruction

Start from the beginning

As her  face became red. Butterfly dancing in her stomach as well as she felt goosebumps all over skin. 

"What-what  if someone will see us" aaniya sounded nervous,

"I think it's better than you hissing continuously" arhan looked at her to see her fully red. 

Arhan controlled his smile looking at her how nervous she is , fully red face. 

As he opened the car door and made her sit inside it. 

Aaniya face was still red and it is so awkward for her now.

"we can go to doctor, for the injection" arhan said focusing on the driving.

"No way" came the immediate answer of aaniya.

"But I think it's necessary" arhan looked at aaniya.

"No it's not" aaniya looked towards him.

"Are you scared of injection?" arhan asked raising his eyebrows.

"No, it did be so much fun doing that" aaniya just shook her head.

"Why are you being so sarcastic?" arhan asked done with her.

"Like you are asking the most serious questions" aaniya looked out of window.

"Let's just don't talk" arhan turned his car in a speed.

As aaniya looked towards him as he was driving with one hand and other one his thigh.

He had rolled up his sleeves as the veins were clearly visible,

His hands veins were popping out, is he angry? But who cares.

After few minutes they reached the mansion , as arhan parked the car and got out of his seat. 

And opend the door for aaniya as she got out "can you walk?" Arhan asked raising his eyebrows.

"I can try?" Aaniya said arhan just shook his head in disbelief.

As arhan carried her heel and then took his shoes off for her "wear it" aaniya looked at him in disbelief, is he is the real one, or some kind on exchanged. 

When aaniya didn't bludge, he sat on his knees and made her wore it.

"What are you doing, I can walk without it" aaniya said as he got up "yeah I saw how good you can walk".   

There was no one in the mansion as they walked inside it and now came the main task, as they saw the stairs.

Aaniya look towards arhan as he just ran his hand through his hair feeling frustrated.

"Don't show any tantrums, act normal because now I am f**king tried" he completed,

"Astagfirullah" aaniya mumbered and now arhan get to know that she just speaks this word whenever he curse.

As aaniya was thinking deeply about his words but to her bad she is now in air.

Arhan held her in bridal style "this is not what i expect you to do" aaniya said frustrated. As she felt the concert of butterflies in her stomach, she circled her hands around his neck for more support.

"That's why I said, I am tried and i can't tolerate more tantrums". Arhan started to climb the stairs, aaniya was continuously biting her lips, as she is hella nervous. 

Arhan also noticed this but, he didn't reacted as he is tired like hell, arhan   opened the door of their room and made her stand up.

As aaniya walked towards their vanity, arhan kept his mobile on the vanity  when he was about to go in the bathroom she called him "wait"