"Very good. So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a boggart is laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please?"

"Why, I didn't volunteer?" Neville mumbled.

"Come on, don't be shy. Come on." Remus ushered for him.

"Really come out of his shell, hasn't he?" Cathy said.

"I think Ryan's a good influence on him." Frank said.

"Go on, Nev." Ryan nudged him.

Neville reluntantly walked to the front of the class with Professor Lupin.
Remus had Neville stand with his back on the class and standing right in front of the mirror.

"Hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all?"

"P-Professor Snape." Neville whispered.

"What did he say?" Dorcas questioned as she turned her ear toward the screen.

"Sorry?" Remus asked.

"Professor Snape." Neville said louder which made his peers laugh and giggle.

Severus looked annoyed while most of the audience looked amused.

"Professor Snape. Yes, frightens all." Remus laughed. "You used to live with your grandmother if I'm not mistaken.

"I don't want it to turn into her, either." Neville said at once.

People in the audience all laughed and chuckled like the students in the screen.

"No...it won't." Remus chuckled. "I want you to picture her clothes. Only her clothes, very clearly, in your mind."

Neville closed his eyes and seemed to be thinking very hard.

"She carries a red handbag..." Neville began.

"We don't need to hear. As long as you see it, we'll see it." Remus told him. "Now, when I open that wardrobe...here's what I want you to do." Remus leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother's clothes."

Neville looked startled and turned to give Professor Lupin an incrediculous look.

"Can you do that?" Remus asked innocently. Neville slowly nodded.

"Yes." he nodded.

"Wand at the ready." Remus said as he pointed his wand at the box. "One, two, three."

"I can't wait to see this." James smirked.

As soon as the door to the box was opened, there was a small moment where only the creak of the door was heard. A figured immerged from the box and the boggart came out of the box looking like Severus Snape with a stern expression.

"Think, Neville, think." Remus reminded him.

Boggart-Snape took a few large strides towards Neville as the young wizard pointed his wand at the shapeshifter.

"Riddikulus!" Neville said in a loud and clear voice.

Immediately the dark robes on Boggart-Snape changed to the exact clothes that Neville had described a minute ago. Looking at their Potions Professor in a dress with a hat and handbag to boot made the class burst into laughter.

The entire school burst into laughter while Severus looked bright red.

"Wonderful, Neville, wonderful! Incredible!" Remus praised him as he placed his hands on Neville's shoulders and motioned him to return to the rest of the class.