51

CHAPTER 51
|THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN|

When the bright light subsided, the first thing that came into view was Ryan's closed eyes

When the bright light subsided, the first thing that came into view was Ryan's closed eyes. His eyes opened and the camera moved backward and showed that Ryan was lying on the floor somewhere.

"Where the hell did he go?" James asked.

"Shh." Remus shushed him.

Ryan sat upright and his hand went up to the back of his head. His hand gently touched the sore part and he winched in pain. When took a look at his hand, to his relief there wasn't any blood.

Only after he was finished accessing his current state did Ryan take a look around him. Instead of the cold and wet Chamber of Secrets, Ryan saw that he was in the Great Hall. Except there was some very alarming changes.

"What happened to the Great Hall?" Sirius questioned. "Looks like a dragon crashed through it?"

FIrstly the ceiling was missing and one of the walls was halfway built. Ryan got up to his feet and tried to make sense of what had happened to him. The last thing that he could remember was fighting the Basilisk and then he was knocked away by it's tail.

"It doesn't look damaged." Regulus stated. "It looks like it's being rebuilt or something."

Ryan remember placing Salazar Slytherin's locket into the part of the floor that seemed carved out for it. And then...he woke up here.

Before Ryan could spend anymore time thinking about what happened. he heard the sounds of footsteps approaching. A woman with warm brown skin and a dark curly hair walked out of the corridor that led to the kitchen.

"Who's that?" Dorcas wondered.

She was holding a plater of bread and fruits and eggs balanced in one hand as she walked. Ryan noted that see was smiling happily as she walked toward him.

"Excuse me." Ryan greeted her. "I seem to have lost my friends, any chance you--"

The woman continued to walk and when she came in contact with Ryan, instead of bumping into him, she phased right through him like he was a ghost.

Ryan gasped and jumped backward in shock. The woman kept walking and started to hum as she did.

"Okay." Ryan quickly got a hold of his breathing and calm down. "That was new."

"Is she a ghost?' Marlene asked.

"I think that he might be." Peter said.

Not knowing what to do, Ryan ran after the woman. When he got to her, he tried to see if he could communicate with her somehow.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" Ryan tried waving a hand in front of her face. When she still didn't react, Ryan slowed down and she phased right through his hand.