Chapter 6- A New Development

Start from the beginning

Ahead of them lay multiple wrecks of Siren mass-produced ships which showed the signs of a battle occurring.

"What the hell happened here..." Enterprise asked rhetorically. The group continued along until they finally had a visual on the origin of the distress call.

"Straight ahead, that's our caller. I'll investigate while you two keep watch" Said Cleveland. Hamman and Enterprise nodded, keeping watch over the wrecks.

Cleveland jumped onto the ship and started investigating. It was when she reached the superstructure that she found survivors. They were two girls clad in oriental dresses of opposite colors. One being clad in red, while the other in purple (why she so ourple).

The one in purple was seemingly unresponsive while being held by the one in red. Cleveland approached them carefully.

"Hey there, don't worry! We're with Azur Lane! We're here to help you get to safety, alright?"

The one in red looked up and a look of relief washed over her.

"Did ya beat all these Sirens by yourselves?"

The girl nodded in affirmation.

'Judging by the clothes, they must be from the Dragon Empery' Cleveland thought "Okay then, mind telling me what exactly happened here?"

"We were being chased by Sirens..." She spoke "We beat them all, but my sister protected me..."

The girl in purple woke up, albeit wincing from her injuries.

"Ning hai!"

"Ping Hai... are you alright...?" She said, grunting from the injuries "Good..."

Ping Hai ran over to her sister while Cleveland reassured them "Hey, don't worry! We're here to get you guys out of here."

Suddenly, a metal groan sounded from one of the Siren ships that proved to be down but not out as it aimed its functioning cannon towards the trio.

"It's still moving?" Asked Ping Hai in disbelief.

"Run Ping Hai..." Ning Hai said weakly.

"No! I'm protecting my older sister!" Ping Hai said defiantly.

The Siren ship fired at them, the shell barreling closer and closer. Before the shot could hit, a flurry of red hit the round causing it to explode mid-air. Before the trio could react, Enterprise appeared quickly hovering infront of them before firing a Photon torpedo.

The bright projectile slammed into the Siren ship leaving a gaping hole before it blew up, sinking beneath the waves.

Enterprise breathed a sigh of relief before turning to the trio.

"Hey, you three alright? That was quite the scare there."

Cleveland could only glance at Ning Hai which Enterprise took notice of. She floated down and crouched down next to her, performing a medical scan.

"Broken ribs, concussion, and combat fatigue... I'll be taking her as well as..." She looked over to Ping Hai "Whats your name, sweetie?" She asked in a gentle tone.

"I am Ping Hai" She points to her sister "She is Ning Hai, my older sister"

"Alright Ping Hai, your sister is very hurt so I'm going to have to take her to my ship, alright? You can come along if you want" She said with a warm smile.

After thinking for a moment, Ping Hai nods in approval. Enterprise summons her ship which floats above them.

"I'm gonna beam up both of these little tikes here and give them some first aid. We can consider this a mission well done."