Notes

Hello there and welcome to my first story. I'm fairly new to the art of writing stories and... well... expect updates here and there when I make the time to add to the story. Now as per the description you read before you started reading and to confirm, yes this story involves the Enterprise from the Kelvin timeline. Why? Because the Kelvin timeline films are what introduced me to Star Trek and while reading wattpad one day I grew curious. My love for both Star Trek and Azur Lane made me try to find crossover stories. The closest I got was the USS Voyager x Azur Lane crossover (by trek1031, give the story a read perhaps) and while I was happy I found something of the sort, I was left with an itch. And with my recent flare in inspiration, I decided to make this story. While it may seem selfish, and it probably is, I made this story for myself to leave a memory of sort so that I don't forget what my rather imaginative mind can come up with. Call it a little personal project if you will. I am open to criticism but insults aren't tolerated. If you don't like this story then kindly leave and find another story to read. Now then with that out of the way, as captain James T. Kirk would say, "Punch it, Mr Sulu".