When they met. (HILL)

Tails' decapitated head just sat there on a spike, blood dripping from it constantly. Jax stood there, looking at the head, hiding his fear in anger. The rain poured and poured down, lightning and thunder emerged, and emerged..
Jax walked on the bridge to the right of the head, trying to unsee what he just saw. He looked down to the watered down grass below, this isn't Green Hill anymore to him, not at all. Jax looked up at the rain, which is.. hard?
"It's hard raining.." He said, as he looked down again, his eyes widening at the sight of the place below him starting to flood from the rain.
"SHIT!" He exclaimed, jumping back, yet almost falling from the bridge. Luckily he caught himself by the last second, knowing that it isn't safe here. He then heard a sound.. a sound like 2 dings right next to him.
Jax looked to his left, immediately getting tackled by Him.
"F0UND YOU!" Sonic.EXE exclaimed, as he reached his claw in the air, attempting an attack on Jax's chest, but gets kicked off by him. EXE fell off the bridge, but jumped out the water, climbing up the wall next to the bridge, attempting another pounce to Jax. Without any delay, Jax immediately decided to jump in the air on top of EXE, then kick him on the bridge with his foot, the kick was hard, so it broke the bridge in an instant, causing EXE and the bridge to fall in the water. Jax jumped to the closest platform where Tails' head was at, yet he couldn't make it fully, he grabbed onto the edge of the Hill, desperately trying to get up, then feeing something grab his ankle.
"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME!" EXE yelled, digging his claw into Jax's ankle, completely amused by the screams he was letting out of pain. Jax decided to kick him in the face with his other foot, knocking EXE back into the water, letting Jax get up freely, being greeted by a Green Ring.
"Finally.. I can leave.." Jax said, before walking to the ring, this is his chance to escape this depressing plain known as Green Hill, he looked back at EXE climbing up the wall in anger, then jumped inside the Ring. EXE's expression slowly calmed down, yet he was still pissed off. The Ring teleported away, as EXE sat down.
(The rain also stopped flooding the place when it got to 70% of the platform)