Rats pounced, climbed up the iron sheet, and then fell into the iron ball without force, and the rats that continued to gather from the outside knocked down the rats that wanted to climb out of the iron ball again, and so on, so that the rats in the iron ball accumulated more and more. The four of them were almost frightened when they saw this, and tried to maintain their wind ability, trying to avoid those attracted rats from bumping into their bodies, but fortunately, the target of those rats was something that was suspended on the iron ball, otherwise so many alien beast rats would really be unable to escape.

After waiting for a while, the number of mice rushing towards this side gradually decreased, and Han Ting said, "Jing Qi, just now."

Yan Jingqi got out of the car at this time, and hurriedly urged the ability, and the blue light gathered in the palm of his hand, and gradually formed a huge blue net shrouded in the sky above the iron ball.

Han Ting saw that Yan Jingqi could still cope with it, and yelled at the four people who were standing still stupidly: "Take your weapons and move!" Standing stupidly outside, these rats won't bite you!

The four people who

were yelled back to their senses hurriedly complied, shooting and killing the sporadic rats one by one, while Yan Jingqi concentrated on dealing with the rats in the iron ball. Seeing that the strange beasts and rats were gradually decreasing, Han Ting immediately recalled the piece of flesh and put it into the space, and the few people who were busy clearing the scene over there had no time to take care of anything else, so naturally they didn't see Han Ting's movements.

There was nothing to attract mice, and the alien beast rats that were introduced into the iron ball were completely manic, but the top ones couldn't jump out because of the cover of the fire net, and the alien beast rats below were pressed and moved, so they could only passively wait for death.

After working in the middle of the night, Yan Jingqi was almost holding the crystal nucleus and absorbing it while activating the ability, which burned all the mice cleanly, leaving only the crystal nuclei all over the ground. The smell of burnt meat filled the air, mixed with the smell of blood, which was disgusting. Yan Jingqi, who was paralyzed in the car and resting, was busy recovering his ability, Han Ting was picking up the crystal nucleus, which was comparable to the value of the alien beast crystal nucleus of the second-level zombie crystal nucleus.

The four of Jian Lesheng also ran out of strength, sitting on the ground against the wall and panting, that Sun Yuanzhou was even more pale and trembling his hands were absorbing the crystal nucleus, and he was almost about to run out of energy and die, and being able to get out of the dead today is really the luck accumulated in saving the galaxy in his previous life!

This battle was quite tragic for the four of them, and although there were no casualties, they really almost went to meet Hades. But for Han Ting and Yan Jingqi, it was just a practice to hone each other, and the two of them were quite comfortable coping with it. Whether it is Han Ting or Yan Jingqi, they all retain a bit of strength and are ready to retreat at any time, but fortunately, although there are many strange beasts and rats, they have survived without danger.

The four of them sat on the ground, watching the powerful metal-based ability walk towards the car with a box full of alien beast crystal nuclei, but no one dared to think carefully, everyone was almost exhausted, but this man didn't seem to have consumed much, they were stupid to provoke at this time, and they were also the life-saving benefactors of themselves and others. They are not very kind and benevolent people, but they also do not do ungrateful things.

Walking to the door of the car and looking at Yan Jingqi who was closing his eyes to recover his ability, Han Ting originally wanted to collect the crystal nucleus into the space by turning his back to those people, so as not to wake up Yan Jingqi and expose the crystal nucleus. Zombies and alien beasts are driven by energy, and carrying a large number of crystal nuclei on the road is simply an act of looking for death, so it is better to isolate them in space.