"And your meals?"

"I don't recall what we were fed in the early stages. It was always the same but what else could you expect when we were basically prisoners."

"What else?"

"A doctor of sorts would come in every day and inject us with something. It hurt like hell and made us drowsy and confused.
I was put into the arms of my future trainer during it who'd comfort me and stay with me until I passed out. Before you fell unconscious, they'd play recordings or project images onto the walls. They were all made-up stories to convince our minds of a false reality and turn their words into truth."

"Brainwashing."

"I suppose. It didn't work on me and a few others for some reason so they tried other methods and you know the rest of the story."

"This was what you described as torture, yes?"

"Yes."

"Before you were released into the field, what was the thing that remained constant? Not including the lessons they instilled in your mind. That wasn't in your report."

"I remember thinking my trainer was everything. He was my only form of warmth and comfort in that place. It made me, it made all of us want to follow his every word for even a bit of extra comfort or validation. Even when he hurt us, we took it because all we wanted was his love."

"So you all learned to rely on this man for everything."

"We thought that without him, we were nothing. So yes. What he wanted, we did."

"Did he ever leave throughout the process?"

"No. Every time we were given the injection and showed everything, he was right there with us."

"Interpret this situation: A young child is taken in by them. They are kept secret from absolutely everyone and live in a luxurious room with no windows and no way to tell the time.
Every day they are fed the same meal three times. But it's fine dining food that rotates on a schedule, not the same 'prison food' you were fed.
They are also injected with something while in the arms of the man in charge."

"I'd say this child is in their favor if she lives like that. As far as I know, we all had the same small room and fed only the basics once or twice a day."

"Where would they put someone in their favor? Was there a place where special prisoners are kept?"

"They wouldn't be kept near us. They would most likely be kept above ground, away from as much activity as possible. They don't like too many people knowing what or who they favor."

"Anything else?"

"Is the child in good condition? Do they appear disheveled? Malnourished? Do their clothes change? How's the room?"

"The child appears to be well taken care of and outfits do change. The room appears large and tidy."

"Then they have a nanny. I assume the child we're talking about is your little sister and no child of her age, no matter how smart, can take care of herself and her room without help while going through the process. Someone is with her and most likely cannot leave the room either."

"And they'd leave someone who they trust and have been with for a long time."

"Correct."

"Do you think my sister would ever be moved from her room?"

"No. Maintaining the same environment is vital to the process. Her world is her room until it's over."

"Thank you for your assistance Agent Liber."