I CHOOSE EMMA

Hi lovelies. This is crown imagination

COPYRIGHT

©All right reserved

Warning!!!

This book contains explicit contents.
Readers' discretion is advised.
Not Edited

________________________________

Chapter 1

Author

"Baby" Emma called on Elizabeth.

"Yes mummy" Elisabeth answered as she picked up her school bag.

"Honey, we are running late" Emma called and Elisabeth ran to her.

"Am here now" Looking mischievous. Elizabeth giggled. Emma knew she was up to something.

"What have you done Eli? ". She asked

"Nothing Mommy". Shaking her head. Emma locked the door and held Elisabeth's hand. They walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive.

Shortly, the school bus arrived and Emma kissed Elizabeth on her forehead. "See you later honey". "Bye Mom". She waved her hands and entered the bus. The driver drove off.

Emma is a beautiful young and hard-working woman. She is fair-skinned. Hazel eyes. With charming dimples.

She has long blond wavy hair and a charming figure. You can say her appearance is breathtaking.

Emma is a single mother. She is twenty-seven. Elisabeth is just seven. Emma loves her so much and can do anything for her.

Emma got to her office and settled down. She works in a hotel as a general supervisor. She resumed her daily routine of going around every department.

*******

Ethan Williams was in a phone conversation with someone. His secretary walked in to inform him about someone who wanted to see him. Still on the phone. He signalled her to let the person come in. And she left.

Ethan is a successful businessman. There is no doubt he is the most successful businessman in the whole of NY.

He is young and handsome. He is known as the lady's man.
Every single woman out there wants him. He had slept with countless women, but dating was not his thing. The only love language he speaks is how to grow his business. He makes trillions yet is not satisfied. He wants more.

For him to rise to the next level. He is faced with a big challenge. He has to get married or else, he can kiss the next level goodbye.

A Lady knocked on his door. He answered, "Come in". She opened the door, closed it behind her and walked into his office. "Good morning sir" She greeted. "Morning Serah. Please, sit down".

Serah sat opposite Ethan. "I've come to give you the update you requested for." She handed him an envelope. He collected it. Opened it and went through the document which also contained some pictures of some girls.