In that moment I had a full day dream of him taking me in the room right then. Pushing me up against the wall and ripping my clothes off.

Touching me with his tough hands which felt like silk and sandpaper at the same time. I realise how bizarre that sounds.

Then he would kiss my neck and work his way down my chest and lick my throat. I still hadn't looked at his penis but I imagined that it was perfectly erect, pink and absolutely monstrously huge that it would hurt if he fucked me.

Maybe I wanted it to hurt at first, then the pleasure would take over and make me forget the pain.  I have issues I know.

In reality as I'm looking at him I can see his own mind spinning in some sort of dreamland. He didn't know if he should take me or hold back.

"Cade" he said, his voice gruff. It was so deep, so vibrating it made me tickle with delight inside.

"Huh?" I breathlessly say. I was in a state of confusion, until I realised "Is that your name?"

He brings his face closer so our noses are touching, he nods and bumps my nose over and over "Say it"

My breath hitches and I felt so hot. No wonder with this male all up on me, giving me no personal space, no air to breath on my own.

He pushes his chest onto mine making it hard for our lips not to touch. It was like he was punishing me for something.

"Say. It" he was slower in repeating himself. That made me all the more horny. I felt like a teenager who's hormones are out of whack.

I open my mouth to go to say his name, which he watches me intensely. I make it so that my lips are brushing off of his "You. Don't. Command. Me. Wolf" I say in a low quiet tone.

His voice ripples a growl and I can feel the vibrations from it on my face. I push him forcefully off of me and grab his shoulders, I grip him hard and put him swiftly against the wall so our previous positions are opposing.

"You don't get to demand things rogue, mate or not. I am in charge of everything. Got it!" My nails dig into his skin.

I didn't go hard enough to draw blood but it was hard enough to make the man furious with me.

Before I could register what was happening, my back hit the wall but this time with a hard crack, literal cracking. My wall is dented and ruined.

There's rough hands snaked around my throat, not hard enough to hurt but enough to make me loose my mind and melt into a puddle of desire. He knew what he was doing.

The perfect pressure to keep me hot and bothered, to keep my panties wet and to keep my breast hard and pointed through my clothing. He knew exactly what he was doing and he had me right where he wanted me.

His lips once again reach mine but again we do not kiss, he simply lets our lips touch and whispers "You may be in charge in your little world darling, but in mine I am your master in all matters to do with desire and lust"

His accent was polite and perfectly posh, not like an asshole posh. An old money 1800's posh. This man came from some kind of wealth or high status for sure.

What he said should of made me so mad I would have snapped his neck then and there, making me out to be his play thing. But really it was the opposite. I wanted fucked hard. Raw and hard. Skin to skin.

He gives a breathy chuckle "you want me to fuck you so hard, don't you darling?"

I swallow and lick my lips, accidentally licking his own and making him breathe in.
"careful!" He warns in a low and very quiet voice.

His hand leaves my neck and goes behind my head to grab my hair and yank it back to expose my neck to him.

His tongue darts out and licks up my throat leaving a wet trail up my neck and just under my chin. It's also a scenting thing wolves do.

Although my thoughts were decided on the fact that he is doing it not to scent me but to make me go crazy, to make me want him so hard that I just let go of everything rational and let him have me.

I don't moan, I don't make a sound which makes him try all the more harder. To get me to submit to him.

I'd let him, if I wasn't so hard headed and traumatised. A memory passes into my brain. Of me and Vincent, the night he took my virtue. The most precious time I have ever spent with anybody in a sexual manor.

It's not a happy memory when I realise how I gave myself to somebody who I really knew nothing about. A couple minor conversations and suddenly he was good enough to have me so intimately?

I was a fool; a childish fool.

Cade released my hair which allowed me to face him properly, he looked deeply into my eyes. His face looking at me as though he knew I was thinking bad thoughts.

"You are conflicted" his words were true. I nod.

He reaches up with his thumb and pulls down my lower lip slightly and doesn't say anything else.

"We need to speak properly, without this...energy in the room!" I softly say.

He nods and reluctantly pulls away from me, releasing my lip and any physical touch between us. I missed the contact.

He doesn't take a step back from me though. We are still so close, too close. I slide out from my original position and walk back to my desk and quickly sit down in my chair.

I feel like biting the skin around my thumb nail like I use to do as a child, but that would be a sign of anxiousness and weakness and I cannot show that to him, mate or not.

"Sit" I sigh and motion to the seat on the other side of the desk. He doesn't say a word, just takes a seat where I told him to.

We both look at each other dead in the eye, my leg was wanting to bounce up and down to relieve some of my distress. I was distressed, majorly.

He doesn't say a word, just continues to stare which annoyed me a little but also made me less nervous as I could tell that he was a man of very few words.

"So you said your name was Cade. What are you doing on my land Cade?" I questioned him softly.

"You own all this? Such a tiny woman" he chuckles almost. My head shakes in annoyance.

"I was just passing through" he stated unbothered.

Passing through? I wonder where he was headed.

"Was?" I raise my brow.

"Well it's not like I'm going anywhere now am I?" He stated and folded his arms over his chest.

"Perhaps that's something we should discu–"

"What is there to discuss?" He questioned me with such seriousness.

""I wouldn't want to keep you from your travels" I grit my teeth.

He sighs "yeah well I'm pretty fed up of travelling for the moment"

He smirks at me, a dangerous move. He makes me feel like I have a fever! I'm so warm.

"Where are you from?" I ask with curiosity.

"England"

"Ah that's what the accent is all about. I get it now"

"Have you ever been?" His tone genuine and friendly.

"Yes. I've been everywhere" I reply.

He nods his head "Impressive"

Well that sounded sarcastic!

~🌙~