Chapter 1

<<𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠>>

____________________________________

At Heaven

It was a beautiful morning.The faint rays of the morning sun peek through the trees above, casting a few spots of light on the dewy grass.

Nature of heaven gave the morning twilight another view that makes you think it's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

The water sound echoed all place creating a magical symphony with the chirping of birds.

The beauty of the clouds mixed with the perfection of heaven make everything to look divine.It gives you soft and magical vibes too.Everything looks ethereal.

Life in heaven is nice and all the angels are living an immortal life away from dangers, or to say they are keeping their children away from danger by granting them unlimited happiness and by raising them in a shell of safety very far from dark world.

They never talk to their little angels about what was outside the gates of heaven and keep them isolated from other parts of what big powers had created.Angels are pure creatures who don't even know about dark secrets of their home called heaven.

__

A little angel is laying on her bed while reading a book.Her face could tell that she is totally in another world,daydreaming about what she was reading.

Despite other angels she had an ethereal look.Her beautiful long hair look like a river with brown flow.Her facial features was perfect.Her small wings was very cute.

She is angel like everybody in heaven but her aura is different.She looked different in every way.

She got lost in her book and someone's voice brought her back to the real world.

"Yn what are you doing"A beautiful angel with big white wings entered in her room.She was wearing a long,pretty silk dress in white color. Her blonde hair reached down to her spine.She was very pretty.

Yn raised her head shocked.It was her sister who she hadn't seen in a while.She threw the book and got up immediately from the bed and run to her." Rosie you finally come. I missed you so much"She spoke while hugging her big sister tight.Her tears were flowing down her cheeks.Yn wasn't believing her eyes.

Rosie laughed at her little sister's behavior.She hugged her tightly too and say while smiling"Don't cry cutie,I'm here."She broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"I missed you too"she said and patted her head.

They both sat on the bed smiling at each other more happier than ever."How was your journey sister,I heard that there were problems with the barrier."Yn ask her sister.

"Oh everything its ok you don't need to worry about that now.By the way do you know how much I missed my little pookie" She said and than began to tickle Yn. They both were playing and laughing together when suddenly the door opens.From there come out an angel delivered by their father.He just ruined their moment.

He come closer to them and bow with respect.

The death glare that Rosie gave him make the angel to low his gaze and said"Goddess Roseanne, The Deity wants to meet you.He said he had an important matter to discuss with you"He bowed again and then left.

Rosie's face became serious. She took on another look that didn't look like hers. Yn noticed this sudden change in her sister and asked, "Rosie are you okay?"

"I will come back" she said and got up immediaty to left the room making Yn more confused.

"Why did her face suddenly change?" Yn asked herself confused"Oh I guess they just need to discuss and Rosie find their conversation boring because I'm the only person who can make her laugh that's all,but I don't like it when she gets serious." she lowered her head and pout while playing with her fingers. Suddenly an idea popped in her head. She immediately got up and ran to go out of her room.

"Rosie likes the flowers from the magical forest waterfall so I will pick some flowers for her, this will make her happy,yay" Yn said running and jumping with joy. Happy with her idea.

She opened the big door of the palace and went out without informing anyone. She thought that no one would say anything to her. The only thing she was thinking about was how happy her sister would be when she will take the flowers.

The road to the forest was long and dangerous. Despite fairies and good creatures there also lived other beings which can be harmful to strangers but she didn't thought that,the most important thing of all.

"Than which path I should take,this or that? In fact they both will lead me to the same destination, so I am choosing the first one."She chose a random path. Yn smiled and then started to go deep into the forest.

Along the way she was jumping and singing, but she couldn't feel several pairs of eyes were staring at her for death.

Now the place was starting to get dark and this made yn slow her pace. She was now walking slowly and a feeling of fear came over her.

Something moved in the bushes and the air started to get colder. She shivered down her spine.

"Who are you?" She said with a trembling voice. No one answered and the silence that took over the place was murderous. Near her foot was a small tree branch.

She didn't think twice and grabbed it with both hands and directed that towards the bush with her body trembling with fear.

The bush moved again and a big beast came out of it making yn's eyes widened in shock.

______________________________________

Hello to everybody! This is my first fanfiction and I tried my best. I must say that first chapters are boring .

But I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote