♡|'The game.'

[POV:Two]

[TW: Blood,injury,a little swearing,broken bones.]

~

As I thought I was going to die,turns out the only reason I didn't is because the spikes sliced me in non-lethal places,but in a way so that it made me feel excruciating agony...

as the spikes disappeared back into the floor,I crumpled to the ground as my wounds were bleeding profusely,as a pool of blood started to form under me. 

The others tried to rush to aid me,but infinity pushed them back "ah,ah,ah! You must not aid two with their wounds for 2 hours!"

"What the hell?! Why not?" Five asked,putting their foot down in anger as infinity simply giggled at their anger "because I said so! Now...let's make some renovations!" Infinity said,snapping their fingers as a huge barrier surrounded the playground on all sides,preventing us from leaving. "Uh...this is bad." Seven said,looking at the barrier. "Let us go infinity!" Six demanded,pointing a finger at them. "Ooh...I kinda like you!" They snap again,as a bow tie appears on six.

"Uh...wh-" they started,trying to remove the bow tie. "You're my little helper now! And don't try to complain,because you don't have a choice." Six was teleported to infinity's right side,looking very confused and very uncomfortable right now. I felt bad for six...

Infinity didn't seem to notice,or care,and simply continued "now,the first game is simple! Hide and seek. If I find you...I won't even sugar coat it! I'll make it very painful for you. Now I'm the seeker,so go hide! I'll count to...a hundred! Six won't hide though,they'll count with me!" They said,like an excited child...

A sick,twisted child,but a child nonetheless.

Infinity closed their eyes,as six did the same. as infinity counted out loud, The algebraliens started to scatter,as nine and ten helped move me to a different area so i wasn't spotted so easily.

As we went deeper into the forest,they helped me climb into a tree,as ten sat next to me and tended to my wounds "but ten...if you help them and infinity finds out-" nine began,before ten interrupted them "I'm not letting two die for this stupid game." Nine couldn't argue with that,and climbed into the tree as well,but onto a lower branch.

"I think...we'll be safe here..." I said,trying to ease the tension,but I could see it wasn't working.

But,I noticed on the edge of the barrier,cut off from the others,was a zero. They seemed to pick up what the game was,and hid away inside a bush,not wanting to be found. They were scared for their life,because they were separated from the other zeros and stuck in a place with a maniac. "Oh god...this won't end well..." they said silently to themself,as they didn't move.

I felt so bad for everyone here...why would infinity do this to us? Is this punishment for something we did? What did we do?...so many unanswered questions...and some that won't be addressed ever,I'm sure...

"READY OR NOT,HERE I COME!" Infinity yelled it loud enough to where everyone heard it. It was so intensely quiet that it was like my brain was trying to create a noise to put in the space. "Let's stay very,very quiet..." ten said,as we were all silent. I heard footsteps coming for us,as we noticed six below. "Come out guys,or whatever..." they didn't look enthused to do this. None of them said anything,until,of course,six looked up and saw nine. "Ugh,nine,come down from there before infinity sees you." It seems they didn't notice ten or two on the branch above.