Meeting 2/10 of my 'future husband's

"So are you excited to see your could be husband?" Mom asked me, trying to make me more comfortable.

How ever it didn't work, if anything it made me more uncomfortable. Jus the thought gave me chills on how wrong it was. None of this felt remotely right and I didn't want to turn into one of the kids at my school that got engaged when they were 17. Sadly that's what it looks like it'll be.

"Yeah...I guess. Who are they today?" I asked looking out the window and hoping it wasn't anyone form my school. Even if it were I doubt they would know who I am. I try to stay low and not take part in the drama. Just a few moths ago a girl came and Kim Tan came back. It was dramatic for a while but then she moved back to where ever she came from and that was the end. It looked like it could've been a real mess though.

I felt bad for her though, a guy friend(the only one I have) told me about her. They're close friends, and they have been for quite a while. it was sad when she left but it was better for everyone here. Things that change makes everyone crabby and power hungry.

It's ridiculous.

That's also what I thought when I saw Choi Young Do sitting at a table wit his father and a woman with them. She was pretty and I think I've seen her before. Once he saw me, it took a while for him to register who I was. He didn't pay much attention t me and I was glad for that. He was such an ass.

He didn't show that during our meeting though. If anything he seemed to happy. He kept on smiling at me and something in his eyes told me that school would be hell tomorrow.

when my Mother and his, I guess, told us to go walk around he nearly jumped out of his seat and dragged me to the balcony outside. He hurried me to the side the farthest away from our parents and others around us as he leaned in and asked multiple questions way to fast so I couldn't understand.

Some I did understand though.

"-So you're the girl my dad wants me to marry?
-DO you want to marry me?
-how long have you known it was me?
-Who else is there?"

That last question threw me off.

"wh-what? What do you mean who else?" I asked stumbling wit my words since he was so close. To close. Well maybe not for other people, looking around they were about how close we were, but to me it was way to close for comfort.

"What? What else could I mean? Who else is in competition for your love with me?" he asked sarcastically looking away and turning back with a skeptical look in his eyes, like he realized I didn't know what he meant or what he was trying to get at.

" Damn, are you that stupid? Who else is coming to meet you? Who else did you invite to see if they want to get engaged? How else can I phrase it to make you understand?" He asked becoming annoyed. By then, though, I knew exactly what he meant. I just didn't have the answer.  Every time I even got remotely close to the invitations my mother would scold me and tell me to leave the room. not without the quick wink and look saying 'aww you can't wait to get married! My baby's growing up!'. That's not what I wanted to know at all, and the reason. I wanted to know I would have to put up with for the rest of my life.

"I-I Don't know" I said looking away from how close we were. Looking at the other couples around us. Some of them were looking at us and I couldn't help but blush and try to back up, where I only felt a wall to stop my movement.

"What? You're already trying to run away from me?" he joked with a small smile "that's fine I get it, we better go inside before they think we're up to something..." and with that he grabbed my wrist and lead me back inside. He let go as soon as we got to the door though and saw another family at out table. It was Lee Hyo Shin.