4.| It's okay

After they all ate their brunch, the boys went to the pool while Riley went to Rocque Records with Zora

After they all ate their brunch, the boys went to the pool while Riley went to Rocque Records with Zora. She was working on her song so she drag Zora with her.

So now the pair were sitting in the studio of Rocque Recorders discussing about Riley's new song. Zora would usually help in the process, but it was usually to give her feedback.

"Gustavo been on my ass for three new song. I've been on hiatus for about three months now. I think I'm ready for a comeback" Riley said ecstatically. She  pumps her fist into the air filled with determination. Zora gives the girl a thumbs up for encouragement.

Riley went to the studio booth and puts on a pair of headphones. "Do you know what to do?" She asks loudly and the stoic gives her non blood sister another thumbs up.

She presses the button to turn on the music. The music starts playing which got Riley in the groove. She nods her head softly to the beat waiting for when she should start singing.

We should listen to each other's heart. Failing in love and then apart
We can make it happen
If you bout that action
Now here
Here we go again
Here we go again
You know you wanna be my baby

She winks at Zora playfully who pretends swoon. She smiles brightly as makes at heart gesture to her.  The coffee addict takes a sip of her coffee from her favorite supernatural mug.

Let's do it big, that's how I'm feeling,
Let 'em know we in the buildin'
From the floor up to the ceiling
If you 'bout in let's start chillin'
Doing movement we can party
Who's in our business? Everybody
But it's alright 'cause I'm still living
Like two chains baby I'm different, come here now

In the hall, the boys were walking to where Gustavo said to meet up in. They saw the door cracked open and they heard their friend singing. The boys never actually heard her sing in person cause she was always helping them with their shenanigans.

They each poke their heads in the door not fully opening the door. Kendall's head was on top. James was second. Logan was third. Carlos was on the bottom.

The girls didn't notice cause they were having too much fun goofing around. This was the boys first time seeing Zora act like her age. Which wasn't weird since they hadn't known the girl long but still.

Kendall was watching Zora who was dancing in her little rolling chair to the song. He smiles fondly at her carefreeness. He couldn't help but find her little dance adorable.

James was nodding his head to the beat. He knew she could sing, but he didn't know she was this good. Carlos had this awed smile as he looks at Riley and was nodding along.