♡|'The prologue'

[POV: Infinity]

[TWs:cringe,short as hell]

______

As I felt myself drift through space,I quietly observed the stars and galaxies that surrounded me,twirling in a beautiful blue,purple,and black swirls dotted with shimmering stars...it was so beautiful...and so peaceful...I felt lucky just to be here. But I felt proud knowing I helped make some of this.

Though,it was a little lonely up here.

As I continued to drift through space,I found an asteroid field,and easily got past it,before I noticed something on a particular asteroid...it was a small,purple,sparkly worm,around the length of my arm...looked like it wasn't real,so I got a little closer to it,just to see what it was...

It twitched a little,which let me know it was alive(?) before it raised what I assume was its head to look at me.

"Well hey there little guy..." I said gently,sitting next to it on the asteroid "what are you doing up here...?"

"Hungry..." it whispered,shifting in it's spot.

"Your hungry little fella? What do you eat?" I asked,curious but also wanting to help this strange being.

"I feed off of..." it stopped,before staring at me with small,white,glowing eyes.

"Actually...let me show you..."

Before I could even ask what it meant by that,it lunged itself onto me,sinking its fangs into my arm. I yelped it pain,before I flicked it off "what the hell was that for?!" I yelled,angry as I clutched my arm. "You'll know soon enough..." it said with a raspy voice,before it jumped off The asteroid,and disappeared into the stars...'that was weird...' I thought,before I got off the asteroid and continued floating.

After a few seconds after,however,I felt like my arm was on fire,as I seethed in pain. I checked my arm,only to see the two holes that thing left on my arm,and the blood that was on the hand I used to hold it. It wasn't the usual color it was...it was...a dark purple. Which was concerning. Then I felt this burning sensation spread to the rest of my body like wildfire,before I couldn't move. I was paralyzed,no matter how hard I tried to move.

'Crap...why can't I move?!' I tried as hard as I could,but I wouldn't budge. Then I felt the burning in my head,as I began to feel my mind slip away...

'I hope that I'll wake up soon...' was the last thing I thought,before I lost my mind,along with my body...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Ah...seems it didn't take long for my venom to spread to infinity..."

"Now I'm in control...I forgot how powerful it felt to be a god...how convenient this one was right here. Now I can look through this fools memories for my meal..."

"....oh? What's this?"

"Equation playground? Algebraliens? How curious...a bunch of potential playthings,all on a single planet? A small,unimportant,and hidden away one,at that..."

"Seems infinity took precautions to keep them safe..."

"Too bad these efforts are futile now...now,once I find them...i can feed on their misery to my hearts desire!"

"Good thing this one had the directions to this planet in the back of their head..."

"Heh..."

"It's time to eat..."

[END OF PROLOGUE]

(That was so cringe though 💀 but! If you liked this,let me know! Thank you clover the human for giving me the boost I needed to actually write this-)

(515 words)