Ananya have Complaints

Hi guys!

First time writing romanceee!!!!

Actually I never a descriptive romance between two people. So please do comment about your experience after reading this chapter. Also you're free to message me on my personal chats on Wattpadp and Instagram Id (_latias_reads).

The ones who feel uncomfortable are free to skip this part and the ones who loves to read romance are welcome here.

Hope you enjoy thr chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaahhhh!!!

Ananya screamed as she fell off the stool. But before she hit the floor, she was caught. Trembling in fear and shock, she had closed her eyes tight. When she felt she was caught, slowly she opened her eyes.

In front of eyes, she had the face which she expects at every moment of her eyes. Her eyes had formed beads of tears as she saw it. Debu had caught her.

"Debu..." She muttered.

"Vivaan! I am calling Mummy!" Khushi said and rushef out.

"Ananya didi! Are you okay?! You're not hurt are you?"

Vivaan who came just a few moments after Debu asked. Aarohi and Ishqi Pari were shocked too. Vivaan had a tensed look as saw it. But what mattered for Ananya at the moment was Debu.

Debu had a frown on his face. He pulled her up and Ananya breathed relief. Vivaan and Aarohi sighed in relief.

"I had told you na Ananya that its dangerous to climb! Its too high for you and you can trip! You had developed an Acrophobia thats why I was stopping you! Why don't you just listen to me!" Debu bellowed angrily.

Ananya had tears in her eyes as she was scared. Other than darkness, Ananya had developed an acrophobia. Debu scared hugged her. Ananya felt his trembling hands on her waist as his grip became stronger. She felt guilty. Karuna hearing the screams and tension came in followed

Bolo nahi suno! Yeh kya hua hai yahan par!

Karuna came in and was shocked to see Ananya and Debu on ground with stool fallen. She concerned came to them.

"Ananya! You're not hurt are you!?" Karuna asked.

"I-I am fine!" Ananya replied in a trembling voice.

Bolo nahi suno Ananya! Mana kiya tha ne tumhe ki tum chadhne utarne wale kaam mat karna! Tumhe vaise hi acrophobia hai aur phir tumhe kuch din huye hai surgery huye! Tum poori tarah se recover bhi nahi huyi ho! Agar chot lag jati to!

Karuna said looking and checking her limbs. She saw Ishqi Pari, Aarohi and Khushi tensed. She looked at Debu who although was angry but cared for others.

"Kidoos! Ishqi! You all come outside and eat some snacks!" She said to Aarohi, Vivaan, Khushi and Ishqi Pari.

"Mummy but-"

"Vivaan! Worry not! Debu is here!" Karuna said looking at Debu, "Debu! Ananya! Come outside soon! Okay!"

"Ji Ma!" Debu said with a slightly low tone and Ananya nodded.

Karuna and others left the room. Ananya was still trembling. He picked up Ananya and carried her to the bed. He gently laid her on bed. Debu was angry over Ananya's act. He left her and tried to go away but felt a tug. Ananya had caught him by his shirt sleeve.

He looked turned his head and looked at Ananya. She was looking at him with teary eyes. Debu sighed and left the tugging. Ananya tried to get up but felt a sudden pain in her left foot.

Owwwwuuuuuccchhhhhh!

She cried holding her left foot. Debu hearing her cry rushed back to her worried. Tears slipped out of her eyes as she felt the immense pain.

"You okay Anu!?" He asked looking at her foot.

"It hurts very bad!" She cried as Debu gently held it. He slowly moved it and she screamed in pain.

Aaaahhhhh!

Debu gently left the foot and looked at her. Her face was wet with tears.

Aur chadho stool par! Lo! Aa gayi na pair mein moch!

Debu commented and went to the dressing table to get ointment. Ananya felt bad and guilty as she ignored Debu's advice. As he returned, he saw his love in tears.

"Anu!" He sat besides her and wiped her tears with his hand, "why are you crying?"

"Its all your fault I am like this!" Ananya claimed leaving Debu surprised.

Aree wah! Fairy lights lagane ki zid tum karo! Stool lar tum chado! Apne pati ki baat tum na mano! Aur phir bhi galti tumhare bechare pati yani meri hai! Ulta chor kotwal ko dante! Badiya hai!

"See! You always get angry at me! You taunt me like this! Just like this ! You never listen to me! You never let me do anything other than me making a fun of myself and ending in trouble!" Ananya said wiping her face with his hand.

"Anu!!" Debu tried to jerk away his hand but latter had a strong grip.

"And! You never tell me things! You keep secrets from me! Always! And-"

Ananya was about to say something else but paused as Debu kept his finger on her rosy lips. Ananya was silent now. Debu removed her finger.

"Ananya!" he said slowly and her heartbeats raced even more, "Lagta hai meri biwi ko bahut saari shikayatein hain mujhse"

"Yes..." she replied back trying to be calm.

"Then allow me clear them up, My wife"

Debu said and Ananya felt herself moving closer and closer to Debu who had taken off his glasses. Ananya's weakness was Debu without glasses. She gulped down as she saw Debu's deep black eyes looking at her. She stared into his eyes as he looked straight into her eyes. She felt her breathes slowing down and her heart pace increasing. Her body warmed up as his deep sea like black eyes ventured deep inside her mind and heart.

His warm hand brushed against her cheek. Ananya breathed slowly as she felt herself engulfing in that slight warmth. Ananyas lashed were forced to close as they both rested her foreheads against each other.

Boliye Ananya Dev Joshi... Kya shikayate hain aapki... Aaj aapka Dev Joshi aapke saamne hai... Sare gile shikwe door karne ke liye...

Debu said and Ananya slowly opened her eyes. She looked at him rested her head against his head. Their noses slightly touched each other as their breathes met. Gently he took her hand and interwined with hers.

"You taunt me... You never listen to me...you always do what you want....you don't trust me for your secrets.... You always get angry at me.... I sometimes think..." Ananya said and paused as she said Debu staring at her with her hands near his lips.

"And?" He asked moving closer to her.

"And... Sometimes I think... You.. You hate me...." Ananya said closing her eyes tightly.

Ananya felt Debu's breathes against her hand interwined with his own. He kissed it and then sucked it. Ananya felt strange currents of pleasure running through her hands to all over her body.

Ab tum mujhe nuksaan pahucha rahi ho wifey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote Zaroor karna! Comment to karna hi karna! Next update agar jaldi chahiye to dono pakka karna!!