Chapter nine. Husband and wife

"Your getting married!" Mom screams at me
"Mom I'm eighteen I can get married besides it's Jase" I whisper
"Jase! He has tattoos and he's twenty!" She yells
"He's really nice mom and he's a good kid he's never done anything to hurt me" I plead
"He's not a kid he's an adult!"
"Mom he loves me he would never hurt me"
"Are you pregnant?" She growls pointing at my stomach
"No!" I yell
"Did you sleep with him?"
"No mom how dare you I've never slept with anyone!" I yell
"Really don't lie to me Alyssa! If that boy" she corrects herself "that man got you pregnant tell me now or get out of my house I will not be the mother of a teenager with a baby!" She yells
"Mom I'm not pregnant and I'm not a teenager I'm an adult!" I scream
"Yell at me one more time missy or should I say mrs." She thinks for a minute "what's his last name?"
"I'm not telling you" I growl crossing my arms
"Hawthorne!" She snaps her fingers "Jase Hawthorne that's his name!" She smiles
"Great job genius" I slow clap
"That's it get out of my house!" She yells
"Fine!" I scream back. I run upstairs and grab my suitcase and all the bags I own I put them on the bad and empty out my closet sorting through the clothes I want and putting them in the suitcase and leaving the ones I don't want on the floor. Once I'm done with my clothes I grab my shoes throwing the ones I want in a bag and leaving the rest scattered on the floor. I grab my makeup, jewelry and a few purses that I like and throw them in another bag then I grab my pictures the ones of me and jay ones of me and my dad leaving the ones with my mom behind I grab my books and throw them in a bag as well. I grab my phone, laptop my purse and all my bags and head downstairs. I storm out the door to my car and put everything inside. My mom stands on the porch and watches me once everything is inside I close all the doors and the trunk throw my purse on the driver seat and turn to face my mom one last time because once I leave I am never coming back.
"Where are you going to go?" She asks
"Why do you care?" I retort
She shrugs "I don't"
I get in my car and leave. I drive down the road not sure where I'm going then the tears come and I have to pull over. I cry in my car for a while then call Jase.
"Hey babe what's up?" His voice is cheerful
"Jase my mom kicked me out I don't know what to do" I sob
"Oh okay where are you?" I can hear the concern thick in his voice
"I'm parked at the gas station down the street from our house" I cry
"Okay I'm coming" he says and hangs up
He gets there in no time I run into his arms and he holds me while I cry.
"I don't know what I'm going to do" I sob
"You can live with me"
I look at him to check if he's serious. He is.
"Really?"
"Yea my family already said it was okay and they would be more than happy to have you"

Three months later.
Jase and I have our own house now his parents bought it as an early wedding present.
Jase has rich parents so they can afford a house as a wedding present. We're grateful very grateful.
Our wedding is in a week my mom isn't invited I haven't talked to her since I left three months ago.
Jayden is coming through. I haven't seen him in a year since he left for college. I miss him so much and I can't wait to see him.

Wedding day.
I'm wearing Jase's mom's wedding dress it's a long form fitting dress with a really long train.
My hair is done in simple curls that flow in waves down my back. My makeup is very simple.
The wedding colors are light blue and white. My bouquet is white and baby blue roses.
"Alyssa?" Jayden knocks on my door
"Comes in jay"
He comes in and smiles at me "you look beautiful"
"Thank you" I smile at him
"I can't believe you're getting married" he shakes his head "to my best friend" he laughs
"I can't believe it either" I say
"Well let's do this thing" he says holding out his arm I wrap my arm through his and he guides me down the hallway and to the double doors that stand between me and my future husband Jase.

Jase's pov.
I stand at the altar calm on the outside but very impatient on the inside.
"Everyone please stand" the pastor says and everyone gets up.
Then the huge double doors open and there she is the most beautiful girl no woman in the world.
She stands with her brother a smile on her face that gets bigger when she sees me.
A smile lights up my own face. Music starts to play the classic dun dun da dun wedding song and her and Jayden walk down the aisle they stop right in front of me and she hugs Jayden before he goes to his seat I take her hand and she stands in front of me our fingers intertwined.
"do you jase take Alyssa to be your lawfully wedded wife, from this day forward to have and to hold, in good times and bad, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health; will you love, honor, and cherish her for as long as you both shall live"
"I do"
"do you Alyssa take Jase to be your lawfully wedded husband, from this day forward to have and to hold, in good times and bad, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health; will you love, honor, and cherish him for as long as you both shall live"
"I do"
"Please repeat after me, I Jase take you Alyssa to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you."
"I jase take you Alyssa to be my wife" why is this so long, can't I just kiss her already? "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you." To sum it up I'm never leaving you. Why can't we just say that?
The pastor has Alyssa say the same thing but the names are changed and instead of wife it's husband. The pastor has us say a few more things then I slide the ring on her little finger and she does the same on mine. Then we say our vows. The ones we wrote.
"Alyssa, when I met you that hot summer day when you came running out of the house you and Jayden were teasing each other I knew I wanted to marry you some day I didn't think it would be so soon well I guess four years isn't really considered soon but it seems like it was only yesterday I met you. Even though we were enemies at first I still loved you I always have I really only hated you because you were dating my idiot brother" I hear my family laugh "but I'm the one standing at the altar in a suit marrying you so I won" another laugh from my family "I love you Alyssa and when you almost took your own life that horrible day so many months ago now I realized that I didn't want to go another day without telling you that so here I stand saying a hundred word vows so that I can wake up every morning with you and tell you I love you" I smile at her there's tears streaming down her face she wipes them away with the back of her hand and begins to read her vows.
"Jase, when I met you I immediately thought wow he's gorgeous and I've had a crush on you ever since. You've always been there for me always there to protect me. You saved me twice once when I tried to end my own life because I couldn't take the stress anymore and again when I couldn't breathe because I had worked myself into a panic attack. I never stopped loving you even when we weren't together I still loved you which was pure torture since you lived literally right next door to me and being my brothers best friend you were over at my house every single day now we're going to spend the rest of our lives together and I couldn't be happier I love you so much Jase always"
Never I mouth. She smiles at me tears stain her face.
"By the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss your bride"
Finally! We should've started with this!
I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her against me my hands brush her butt she doesn't pull away though and I kiss her deeper than any of our kisses she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. I dip her and she breaks the kiss laughing I kiss her neck and stand her up.
We walk down the aisle the big doors shutting behind us.
"We're married!" She squeals kissing me again
"Yes we are princess" I kiss her neck. She stiffens. "What's wrong" I ask pulling back to look her in the eye she's frozen. I replay the last few minutes trying to figure out what happened when it hits me. We're married. She's a virgin. Married couples sleep together. She's scared to sleep with me.
"Your scared to sleep with me?" I whisper
"I'm sorry it's not you it's just that" her voice trails off
"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to"
"I don't want to disappoint you" she whispers
"You're not going to disappoint me it's okay I don't expect anything from you if you don't want to that's perfectly okay I understand" I rub her back
"I want to" she whispers so quietly I barely hear her
"Okay that's fine"
"But I'm afraid I will be bad at it" she mumbles
"We can go slow I'll help you" this is a conversation I never pictured myself having and I definitely didn't think I would be having it with my wife.
"Okay" she says in a small voice
"It'll be okay who knows it might be fun" I kiss her head
"I doubt it" she laughs
"I don't we can even do where you tell me when you're uncomfortable"
"That would help" she nods
"well let's focus on the party first okay?"
"Okay" she smiles
We go to the party part of the wedding.

It's midnight when we get home. I carry Alyssa in the house she fell asleep on the way home.
I carry her upstairs and put her in bed. How am I supposed to get her out of the dress?
I lay her on her side and unzip her dress then gently lift her up and slide it off her shoulders and down to her waist I pull it all the way off and hang it in the closet I grab her pajamas and carefully dress her once she's dressed I tuck her in and wipe her makeup off with a wet towel. I get in my pajamas and climb in bed next to her she immediately snuggles up to me and I wrap my arms around her we've been sleeping together since we live together so she's used to cuddling with me.

Stop!!Author noteWhat'd you think?I hope you're enjoying my story!Don't be a silent reader please vote and comment I love to hear from you guys!Don't steal my story!Thx for reading my story!I love you 3000!Xoxo Cierra

Stop!!
Author note
What'd you think?
I hope you're enjoying my story!
Don't be a silent reader please vote and comment I love to hear from you guys!
Don't steal my story!
Thx for reading my story!
I love you 3000!
Xoxo Cierra.

Instagram; @cyiya15

Happy reading!