Chapter two. Enemies

It's been two weeks since my fight with Jase.
We're officially enemies.
Which is annoying since he lives right next door to me and is my brother's best friend. He comes over to the house every day to hang out with Jayden.
Luke and I are still broken up but he also hangs out with Jayden all the time.
So pretty much no matter what I do I'm going to see them all the time.

"Hey shortstop, you coming to my game?" Jay asks leaning on my door. Shortstop is the nickname Jayden came up for me because I'm shorter than him and his friends. There all older than me so it's not really fair but I don't mind the name.
Shortstop is also a position in baseball which Jayden plays.

"Sure" I answer grabbing my phone and walking out to the car with him.

We go to the game and I sit on the bleachers watching them play.
They finish and we go home.

"Hey Al you wanna come with me to a party?" Jayden asks walking in my room
"I don't like that name" I say still reading my book
"Okay Alyssa you coming or not?"
"I'm coming" I say putting my book down. I change and walk out to the car where Jayden is impatiently waiting.
When we get there Jay and V. Go inside while I wait for Ashley.
Guess who pulls up.
Jase.
He doesn't look at me as he passes me walking to the door.
"Jase?" I say. He spins on his heel to look at me.
"What?" He growls
"I want to talk about our fight when you said that you-"
"No" jase growls in a stern voice cutting me off.
"Why?" I ask. He just walks away.
Rude.

Ashley finally arrives.
"Hi ash" I say waving at her
"Hi" she smiles we walk inside and sit down Ashley immediately runs into someone she knows and wanders off talking to them. Ashley knows everyone.

We're playing truth or dare even though I despise the game.
"Alyssa truth or dare?" V. Asks
"Truth"
"Who's the cutest guy in the room"
I look around the room and check off people as I go. Luke? no. Jase? yes but no. Ashley's boyfriend Tyler? no. Jayden? Yes!
"Jayden" I say
"You can't pick him he's your brother!" Ashley protests
"Yes I can" I argue
"Mm no you can't" V. Says sarcastically
"Fine Jase" I say and immediately regret it. Jase glares at me as everyone one whoops and whistles. I look down at my hands wishing I could take it back.
It slipped out. I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean it. Well I did. Jase is way better than 'cute' but I didn't need everyone to know what I think of Jase.

When it's my turn again Ashley dares me to make out with Jase.
I need new friends.
"No I'm not doing that!"
"You have to it's a dare" ash retorts
"I hate him!" I yell pointing at Jase
"I don't care"
"She doesn't have to" Jase's voice is sharp
"Yes she does" Ashley says "do you know how truth or dare works?" Ashley shakes her head. Yes I know how the dumb game works! That's how I lost my boyfriend!
"Fine" I say walking over to Jase

I sit on his lap so I'm straddling him my legs on either side of him I put my hands on his shoulders and he hesitantly puts his hands on my thighs.
"You don't have to do this" he whispers
"Yes I do" I whisper then slowly lean into him until my lips find his.

I've never made out with someone before but he has. I let him lead.

He kisses me slowly at first but his lips grow more hungry as we go.

His lips hungrily capture mine in rough but deep passionate kisses making my lips part and using that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.
I wrap my arms around his neck pulling his face closer to mine. His hands move up my thighs and grip my hips tight enough to leave marks then he pulls my body against his. His arms wrap around my waist keeping me there. My hands tangle in his hair and his do the same in mine. I can't think straight. I can't even remember my name. It's just me and him we get lost in each other. My skin is on fire and I wish we were alone. I wish we weren't enemies. I want to stay like this forever. I want his body to stay stuck against mine. I want his lips to stay glued to mine. His hands move to my hips gripping me so tight I'm sure there's marks I know what he is going to do and I want it so badly. I know he wants it too. I'm begging him in my mind to do it to follow through on his plan to make my hips rock back and forth to make me grind on him. We both want it I can tell by the way his mouth moves on mine.
But he doesn't. He doesn't move my hips instead he pulls away.
He rests his head on mine as we both try to catch our breath.

I jump off his lap. Remembering I'm supposed to hate him I stumble backwards.
He stares at me in shock then gets up and leaves. I follow him after a few seconds.

"Jase" I whisper walking up behind him
"What Alyssa?" He mumbles
"Are you okay?" I ask
He nods "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so..." his voice trails off
"You didn't do anything wrong I just haven't made out with someone before"
"I was that bad huh?" He shakes his head
"No I only got up so fast because we're supposed to hate each other" I whisper
"I was your first time making out with someone?" He asks
"Yeah" I whisper a little embarrassed
"What'd you think?" He asks smiling at me
"You were great" I smile.
He pulls me against him and kisses me again.
I put my hands in his hair pulling him closer. His hands stay on my hips holding me against his chest.
He pulls away first again and says "guess we're not enemies anymore huh?"
"Guess not" I say and pull his face down to mine making his lips crash into mine.

I rock my hips once into his something I wanted to do when we were kissing last time. He groans so I do it again slower and harder this time he grips my hips and I start grinding on him. He groans and holds my hips in place making me stop.
"Don't do that to me lissy" he mumbles his lips moving against mine as he speaks
"Why not?"
"Because it's torture I'm already turned on from earlier" he rasps
"You were going to when I was sitting on your lap"
"I know" he whispers "but unless you want to sleep with me we need to stop"
My cheeks burn and I drop my head to hide my blush. "Okay" I whisper
He chuckles and kisses the top of my head he puts his lips next to my ear and whispers "I have to go take care of something"
"What?" I look at him
He clears his throat and looks down at his shoes a light blush appears on his face.
Oh. Ohhh. Whoops.
"I'm sorry" I whisper he meets my gaze again and smiles
"You don't have to apologize" he kisses my cheek and leaves.

"I'm sorry" I whisper he meets my gaze again and smiles "You don't have to apologize" he kisses my cheek and leaves

STOP!!!!

Author note!
What'd you think?
Did you like this chapter? If you did please vote!
Also remember don't be a silent reader!
I hope you like the book so far! I really want people to like it and hopefully one day I'll get it published! That is my goal! I hope to publish this book and my other books one day and I hope you all love them like I do!!
Don't steal my story!!!
You have a brain!
Use it!!!

Thanks for reading!
I love you 3000!
Xoxo Cierra.

Check me out on instagram and TikTok!! Maybe give me a follow?!
Instagram; @cyiya14
TikTok; @Cyiya15

Please vote and comment if you are enjoying the book!
I love to hear from you guys!

Happy reading!