𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

[Your P.O.V]

Banging noises keep repeating itself as I woke up. Looking at the time seeing it's only 6am i thought 'who the fuck is banging at my door this early, for fuck sakes'. I stood up slowly still half asleep. As I'm at the door I look through the tiny hole to see who it is. 'Nahhh, what's he doing here' I said as I realized who it is. My brother was standing Infront of my door. As he was about to bang one more time i opened the door before he could so. 

'Hi~' Su-heyok says awkwardly.

'Hi' I said shortly. It got quite awkward after that until I decided to break it by asking him why he's suddenly here. 'So why are you here'.

'Oh... um mom and dad would like you to come over for dinner' he says while handing over a piece paper. 'Here, mom wanted me to give this too you'.

'Oh ok' I say before taking it. 'So... I'll see you later?'.

'Yeah, plus you don't have to wear something fancy it's just a family dinner' He says.

'Wow that's a first' I say before we both let out a light/awkward laugh.

'Yeah... so I'll see you later' He says before going in for a hug. It was kind of awkward as I hugged him back. 'I have to go now, bye' he says while letting go.

'Okay, bye' I say while steeping back in to my apartment, I give him a small wave before closing the door. 'Now that must of been one of my top 10 awkward moments' I say while walking towards the bathroom to get ready.

[Sungh-hoon's P.O.V] 

As I'm about to lock my door I see Minjae and a strange man I've never seen in my life talk. Seconds later I see them hug, it looked really awkward but at the same time it looked as if she enjoyed it. And to be honest I kinda felt jealous. 'Is that her boyfriend? It can't be she went on a date with me, or is she playing me for fun. you know what let me just call Tae-moo and ask, he must know'. I thought to myself as I got of the elevator.

'Hello' I hear Tae-moo say on the other side of the line.

'Yeah hello, I have a quick question that revolves around Minjae' I say.

'Oooo, what questions does lover boy have' He says teasingly.

'Nothing much, it's just that does she have any male friends or a brother?' I ask.

'No, not any I can think of' He says. 'Why'd you ask?' He asks.

'No, it's just that I saw her just a few minutes hugging a man. And it wasn't one of those friendly ones, like they were hugging, hugging' I say. 

'Oh damn, she never told me anything about a nother man. ugh I feel betrayed' He says.

'YOU FEEL BETRAYED SHE JUST PLAYED ME, I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD FEEL BETRAYED' I whisper yell in to the phone speaker.

'No need to get aggressive' he says 'we don't know if its true yet, just ask her but don't be straight forward, anyway I have an online meeting I have to attend so I have to go. Bye'.

'Bye' I get to say before he hangs up. 'This is going to be a long day' I say while getting in to my car.

Thanks for reading this chapter, it's been a while since I last wrote a chapter. Bye~