𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥

[ Hari's P.O.V ]

We wave at Minjae as she walks away, both of us hoping that it's not a scam.

" So what should we do now " Young-seo says looking at me

" We'll I have a date to attend " I say looking at the mirror re-touching my lips with lip ting.

" What ! you have a date... with who " She says practically screaming the first part. " Tell me pls " She says dragging out the ' pls '.

" Tae-moo " I whisper out

" Huh I can't hear you " She says

" Tae-moo " I say louder. The car got dead quite after that.

" You are fucking kidding me, Tae-moo as in Kang Tae-moo, as in the guy you we're wishing was dead yesterday " I nod yes " Well fuck that... Wait how did you two- or how- just tell me how he asked you out " She says

" Well..."

[ The night before ]

I'm walking back home from Minaje's apartment, still thinking of who sent her that mystery box. ' Either way that man must be rich ' I think to myself. As I look up I'm expected to see the chicken restaurant closed with my parents cleaning inside of it. But instead I see a man walk out of a very expensive car, hell he looks expensive just by his back. Suddenly my jaw dropped when he turned around. ' Fucking hell it's Tae-moo ' I think to myself. As he sees me I quickly duck and hide behind some bushes, thinking he didn't see me. But luck ain't on my side today, as I see a pair of black shoes Infront of me. I slowly look up to be meet with His face.

" Why are you hiding here " He asks, looking at me confused as he reach out his hand to lift me up from the ground.

" Uh- you know.. um. Would you believe me if I said it's my hobby to hide behind bushes " I ask as he nods his head in a no direction. " We'll then, I'm hiding from... you " I let out quickly.

" Wha-what, why " He stutters out. I suddenly look at him as he just said that he's moving to North Korea.

" What do you mean 'what why', haven't you realized how rude, mean and annoying you have been these past couple of weeks. How you have over worked me for no reason, we both damn we'll know I didn't do a single mistake. And I know your not good with emotions, fuck everyone knows that. But that does not give you the right to be such a heartless brat " I say taking out my anger on him

" Are you done " He says, with no emotions showing on his face. Wow this prick really huh. I roll my eyes and cross my arms against my chest, and was about to walk away when he grabs my arm and spins me around. And suddenly I feel his lips against. It feels as the world just stopped and the only thing moving is our lips. ' Is this what cloud 9 feels like ' I think to myself. The lost of contact when he pulls away nearly makes me wanna pull back in for another kiss, but sadly I stop myself.

" This was the only way to shut you up. And the reason I'm here is out ask you out on a date. And before you give me you're speech of how much of an jack-ass I am, Just come to the Jungsik restaurant at 8pm, and when you get there my secretary will lead you inside " And with that he walked back in to his car leaving me alone dumfounded about everything that jus happened.

" We'll that was something " I say to myself before walking in to my house.

[ Back to present time ]

" Omg... he kissed you and asked you out on a date " She asks and I nod. " Girl just marry him at this point " She says holding my shoulder's dramatically.

" Yeah, Yeah maybe in the future. But now I need to find a outfit for tonight " I tell her, removing her hands from my shoulders.

" We'll that's good, because your friend here is a fashionista and will help you " She says smirking at me. " Let's go " She says and starts driving the car.

[ At Chanel shop ]

" Okay so here are 6 outfits, try them out one by one and show them me so I can judge. Okay, go change now " She says, handing me the outfits and pushing me into the white fancy dressing room. I put on the first outfit I see and walk out to show Young-seo.

" Nah it's to much, next one "

" It's to ugly, next one "

" are you trying to look like a grandma selling cabbage on the streets, next one "

" It's giving striper, next one "

" Your going to a date not the TV show sex on the beach, next one "

" It's good " I smile when she says that " But it's to plain, next one " she says, my smile literally fell. I look back in to the dressing room and see no outfits left to try on, so I tell her.

" Youngi there's no outfits left to try " I tell her.

" Try this one " She tells me handing an outfit cover in black cloth for protection.

" Okay " I tell her. Taking the outfit then walking back in to the dressing room.

" Omg, that outfit is everything, we need to get this one " She says dragging me to the cashier. " Hi we would like to buy the outfit she's wearing " She say's pointing at my outfit.

" Okay " The cashier says as she points to the credit card machine as a signal for us to pay. I was about to take out my card before Young-seo wipes out her card and pay's. As we're walking out I'm looking at her with a confused look. And as if she's reading my mind she says.

" I paid as a thank you for letting me stay at your house when my dad kicked me out "

" You know you didn't have to " I tell her

" Yeah, yeah anyway 7:40 pm let me take you to the Jungsik restaurant now " She says as he drags me to the parking lot. I hope this date goes well.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Bye~