𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Kang Tae-moo's P.O.V

'Where is she'

'Is she ghosting me'

'What if she's playing me'

Thoughts like that kept running my mind as I keep looking at my watch and the road. As I finally gave up waiting for her, I was about to turn around to walk towards my car. When I hear fast and loud high heels steps coming towards me. I turn around and see the most beautiful girl dressed in fancy clothes coming my way. Before I could say anything she quickly says.

"Im so sorry for being late, there was a long traffic line and-" she says in a hurride tone before i cut her off.

"No, it's okay as long as you came. You got me worried for a second Hari. I thought you ghosted me" I say grabbing her hand slowly.

"And again I'm sorry for making you wait" she says.

"And again its okay, lets go I booked us a place at the most prefect restaurant ever" I say quickly turning around to walk towards the restaurant door with Hari's hand in mine. But I stopped as I felt a tug on my hand. I turn around and see Hari with a guilty look on her face while looking at the ground. I walk towards her slowly grab her jaw, while tilting it towards me.

"What's wrong" I ask, looking her in the eye.

"It's just that I wont be able to pay for myself here, it's to expensive. Let's just go to a-" she waffles before a quickly give her a kiss on her lips. Her cheeks slowly turns into a light shade of pink and she's stunned.

"If me kissing you will keep you quite then I'll always use it" I say while smirking "But you don't have to think about the price, first off all this is my restaurant I own it, second of all your my date so money shouldn't be on your mind now. So lets go, plss" I say and quickly smile as I hear a small okay coming from her. I finally turn around and walk towards the door with her hand in mine.

...

As I sit down in front off her, I see how mesmerized she is with the decor and all the food in front of her.

"I see that you like it here, you have to try the food it's even better" I say smiling at her.

"Oh, okay" she says, grabbing the golden fork, picking up the food before placing it in her mouth. Her eyes widen in amezement as she chews on the food.

"Is it good" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Omg, yes. I need to thank the cheff" she says having her hand infront of her mouth in manners.

"Well you should thank me in a kiss" I say leening back in the chair.

"Why" She says utterly confused.

"Well because I made the food" I say smirking.

"You made this food. I don't believe you. It can't be true" She says

"Well then after you're done with the food, I'll make you dessert" I say, before starting to eat.

...

Hari's P.O.V

I'm sitting at a bar stool while Tae-moo is on the other side of the counter baking. His sleeves are roller up showing his veined arms. His eyes being so focused on the dessert is making him look so attractive. Everything is making me so flushed, I'm 100% blushing right now.

"Ta-da" He says, taking me away from my thoughts to look at the dessert he made. A custard fruit tart is placed in a white/gold fancy plating in front of me, with a small golden fork next to it.

"Take a bite" he says. I slowly grab the spoon, taking a part of the tart before placing it in my mouth. Many flavor's burst in my mouth like a nuclear bomb. I look up at him witha suprised expression on my face. "It's good, I know" He says before also taking a bite.

"I didn't know you could cook or bake" I said before taking another bite.

"Then what did you think I could do then" he asks

"Being cold hearted, yelling, being mean, not caring about his workers, and etc." I say

"Well... that was something" he says while I hum in approval. "Is that what everyone thinks of me" He asks.

"Well not everyone" I say "Your secretary doesn't" I continue before eating more of the tart.

"He doesn't count" Tae-moo says.

"Well if that's so. Then actually, yes. Everyone thinks so" I say

"Do you" He asks

"what do you mean"

"Like do you also think I'm maleficent" He says

"Maleficent, I never said that" I defend my self

"Well everything you said literally describes her" He says

"Well your more handsome, so your not her" I say, giving a reason

"So you think I'm handsome" He says smirking.

"No, what I did not" I say

"yes you did" He claps back

"Did not"

"yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"no"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

"Ha, you just confirmed" He says smiling in victory

"No you tricked me" I defend

"I didn't but, we have to go. I have a big meeting tomorrow morning" He says before standing up and walking towards me. He puts his hand in front of me, signaling me to hold it. I stand up as I hold his hand, while grabbing my hand bag in the other one. We walk hand in hand out from the restaurant and towards his car. "Let me drive you home today" He says while opening the passenger seat for me.

"Okay" I say before sitting on the car seat.

...

The car drive home was nice and quite with a soft songs playing in the background. As we arraive infront of my house, he walks out and walks towards the passener seat before open the car door.

"Thanks" I say before stepping out.

"No I should say thanks to you for not ditching me, and before you go let me do this" He says before placing his lips on mine. The kiss was semi long and sweet. I could taste the custard fruit tart while kissing him. We slowly break the kiss before starring in eachothers eye's

"I have to go now" I say before slowly walking away. "Thanks for the date, by the way. Bye" I say turning around to walk inside the house.

"Bye" I hear him say. before hearing a car door close then driving away.

"Huh tonight was a good night" I say to myself before walking inside the house

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮