An Unexpected Encounter

*Once the lights turned on lincoln noticed that poppy was gone, he looked around where she was and only saw a door open*.

Lincoln: Well All I can think of is that she ran towards that door, at this point I'm not suprised anymore, huggy wuggy was already enough to make me realize that the toys are all alive, so poppy being alive isn't so suprising to me, but I'm curious where she went.

*Lincoln went through the door that led to a hallway which had doors, he tried to open them however there were locked until there was three turn ways but the one that got his attention was the middle one which was a red door with the name tag "Elliot Ludwig" he believes that's his office but the door was locked si theredore he goes to the right hallway only to his misfortune, there was a huge hole on the floor*.

Lincoln: That's going to be a nasty fall....how do I get to the other side?

*He begans to look around and sees some pipes which gave him an idea*.

Lincoln: Alright *uses his grab pack and hold on that the pipe* here goes nothing *he ran towards the whole as he swing to the other side* phew that could've ended badly.

*He proceeds walking through the hallway which he sees a doorway blocked by a gate, he then sees a huggy wuggy cardboard stand while holding a grab back, with a red button saying press here, he clicks it and hears huggy laughting or saying someone needs a hug or give me a big squeeze, I promise i won't bite*.

Lincoln: Yeah right, you cleary did try to eat me earlier.

*He turns around to see a doorway, however its blocked by barrels, lincoln uses the grabpack to move them out of the way which he managed to, get out of the way, he enters the room to be some sort of empty closet room*.

Lincoln: Well there's nothing here *he looks around and sees a key at the end of the hallway* why do I feel creeped out that a key is just hanging in the middle of the wall?

*He takes the key and heads back and with the key, he opens the door and sees The office is a vintage wooden office with decorative patterns on the carpet, a wooden managers desk stands in front of the room along with some leader couches and some ...

*He takes the key and heads back and with the key, he opens the door and sees The office is a vintage wooden office with decorative patterns on the carpet, a wooden managers desk stands in front of the room along with some leader couches and some drawings of children scattered across the room's walls. The light source for the room are two long fluorescent bars right on top of the main table. The room includes a small open vent leading to a ventilation system, and two other larger vents one of them being open*.

Lincoln: Well these drawings could ve improved, *he walks to the desk and see's another tape* another one, jeez i'm gonna be finding more of these to figure out more about this place and creatures *he see's vhs player* let's see what's in this tape. *he places the tape in the player*.