Chapter 3

Harlow's P.O.V.

"So where are we going again Nat?" I asked as I followed her through the airport "we're going to go visit some friends of mine over in New York" she told me as we finally got to the gate where we would be getting onto the plane. "Oh, is it going to be a long flight?" I ask, pulling my teddy bear closer to my chest "yeah, its going to take us about 9 hours, so once we get on the plane we're going to be able to take a nap and when we both wake up we'll be in New York" she told me.

After waiting for about an hour it was time to get onto the plane. This was the first time I've ever been on a plane, so the whole thought of flying through the air for a long time was quite scary for me, we walked down the aisle of the plane and made our way to our seats "here you go Harlow" she said as he helped me get into my seat in the middle of the row of three "thank you" I smiled over at her "you're welcome" she smiled back as she got comfortable in the aisle seat.

Once everyone was sitting down and everything was ready, the plane started moving. I gripped the arm rest tight "hey, its ok. I've got you" Natasha said as she grabbed my hand and held it tight. Eventually the plane stabilized and the nice ladies started walking down the aisle handing out drinks and snacks out to everybody.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep, but when I woke up I had to pee. I shook Natasha's shoulder and woke her up. "Whats up?" She asked groggily "I have to pee" I told her quietly so I didn't wake anyone around us up "ok, come on" she said as she got up and brought me to the bathroom, once I was done going pee we made our way back to our seats.

Eventually the plane landed, we were finally in New York. We got off the plane, grabbed our bags and made our way out of the airport to a car that was waiting for us. "Where are we going now?" I asked as we started driving out of the airport parking lot "we're going to visit one of my friends quickly" she told me, I nodded my head before looking back out the window and watched the city go by.

We pulled over to the side of the road and Natasha got out of the car before making her way over to my side of the car and helped me out. She grabbed my hand and lead me inside "what about our bags?" I asked her "they're ok, someone is bringing them to our hotel room" she told me as she pushed the number 24 as we got into the elevator. We got out and made our way into a little office where a guy with an eye patch and a lady were sitting.

We both sat down across from them and then they started talking to each other, I didn't really understand what was going on so I just stayed quiet, unless they asked me a question.

"So, here's what we're going to do. Harlow, we are going to get you to stay with Natasha and we're going to get you to pretend that she's your mom, ok?" Nick said, finally looking at me after 30 minutes "ok, that sounds like a fun plan" I smile widely

"Ok honey, lets go" Natasha said as she stood up from her chair and held out her hand for me to grab. I stood up and grabbed her hand before we made our way back out to the car that was taking us to the hotel we were staying at until we found a permanent place to live.

(A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to like and comment telling me what you think! Your feed back means a lot to me! I'm also sorry that it took me forever to update and I'm sorry it's so short)