Adliana's Father (4-1)

|In The Morning|

"B-but, my sweet little angel, Adlin.. I still do not get why you need 4,000 Xivn. I-is your Allowance not enough for my little angel?."

Lionheart, aka Adliana's father said Trying to understand why his daughter needs 4,000 Xivn all of the sudden.

*4,000 Xivn is 200,000 Usd

"Hmph!, Father would not understand what Adliana has in mind!." adliana said in a childish manner. Her hair that was in a braid falls in front of her shoulder as she turns her head slightly.

"Lol sorry Lionheart, but I'm taking your money~, ahh, I just hope I don't have to bid all the money, maybe I can buy a thing or two~, hehe" Was what Adliana was thinking.

"Does Father not trust Adlin??, I should've known!, Uwahhh, Father doesn't Trust Adlin.." Adliana was quitely Cringing in the inside.

"..Ahh... Fine, Father won't ask anymore questions, I trust you Adliana, please, do not do anything stupid with the money.." Lionheart Said Calmly in a Defeated tone while Patting Adliana's Head.

".. uwahh... Fi... Fine..." Adliana hugs Lionheart while acting like The Original Adliana as much as possible.

".. Oh?..... My little angel.." Truth be told, the Original Adliana never hugged Her own Father once, not even When It was Her Mother's funeral, in fact.. Adliana wouldn't even talk to Lionheart unless it would benefit Herself.

"A-ah... Right.. I should be going now father." Adliana was about to pull away, but Lionheart wouldn't let go, "Father..?... Is something wrong?"....

"...." Silence was the only sound there before Lionheart broke the silence.

".. Please... When did my precious Daughter became so distant, and cold.. And so independent... Why are you calling me so formally?.... But.. Now your here hugging me like there's nothing wrong..!... Was it because Your Mother's Death?.."

Lionheart had many questions he wanted answers to, but, there was one that he really wanted to know.

"... Will... You keep being friendly with me again?... Please.. Please do."

Adliana was surprised.. And even more so confused on what to do...okay, This was not in the story..
"... Okay... I'll.. I'll do that.. Okay.. Fathe-.... Dad... I'll.. Stick with Dad." Adliana started to comfort and Caress Lionheart's Back.

"... You... Are... So a like to your mother... Oh, right... Adlin..." He started speaking a lot more clearly and calmer at the end, "yes?" Adliana replied a little dumbfounded but not even reacting at this point.

"... We should find a new Fiance for you, soo that disgusting F*****g a*****l of a guy, that is a disgrace to f*****g humanity and The Livono Nation, to regret breaking off the engagement with you, seriously who does that prick think he is!" He said so calml and innocently you wouldn't believe that he would know such words, let alone speak them..

Adliana's mouth is slightly open, her eyes are filled with shock and a bit of concern, ".. I didn't know that Lionheart knew such words.... He never even cursed once in the whole Manhwa, not once!."

"... D-.. Dad... I... I think it would be best not too... Besides I think I'd like to take a break from love for now.." Adliana is trying to make Lionheart reconsider not doing anything...

".... Maybe I should get sefren to do something about that brat..." Lionheart mumbled to himself, though Adliana still heard it.

"Dad!!, leave him be!" Adliana is actually starting to worry now, since Lionheart wanted to involve Sefren now.

______________________________________

I don't have much to say other than Happy new years.                      
       /フ  フ     hope you
       |  _  _ l      enjoyed<3
     /' ミ_3ノ         ノ 
      /      |     
     /  ヽ   ノ        
        │  | | |