Prince Lionel (2-1)

"... My dear fiancee~"
Adliana said sarcastically while unamused by Lionel's visit.

Lionel lets out a scoff not surprised by Adliana's sarcasm, he smirks thinking about how her reaction will be like once he asks to break ties with her.

Even though Adliana was the one to ask for Lionel's presence, Lionel had a request of his own.

|3 days ago|

"L-lady Adliana?, I have your water!"
Hesta said from the other side of the door while knocking on the door gently.

Adliana looks at the door thinking what to do next, but before that... She needs water..she is very thirsty.

"..Come in." Adliana said in a husky voice, allowing Hesta to come inside the room.

Hesta comes in with Adliana's glass of water, and placing it on her table and backing away, Adliana sees this and says to Hesta. ".. You can leave now Hest." Hesta nods before quickly leaving the room.

Adliana who is now alone in her room thinks to herself.. "Yes.. What will I do next..?" She thinks for a moment before thinking to use other manhwas as a reference on what to do.

Adliana is deep in her thoughts before she relized what she would do, she won't leave the Ml and Fl alone.. No.. She'll do the exact opposite.. She'll become obsessed with the characters in the manhwa, she'll act exactly like how Adliana was in the manhwa.

And how she'll do that.. Is acting like a crazy Bitch, just.. Not enough to get herself killed of course~.

|The next day|

She was thinking on how to make herself more "Villainess like"... She was stumped she didn't want to just do the things the original Adliana did, that would be boring since Adliana(Leana) already knows how things would happen, but, for now she'll just follow along the story line.

"... What happens now..... Oh.. I can request to meet Lionel! Adliana's fiance~, it'll be loads of fun I bet" As Adliana was thinking oh ways to annoy Lionel.

Well.. Now that Adliana is thinking about it.. What part of the story is she in right now?.... "Meh, I don't care, I'll just go with the flow lmao".

"... I'm bored".

"..."

"I'm gonna go to the town maybe there'll be an event there that'll tell which part of the story I'm in."

Adliana gets off her bed and walked out her room. she walked through the halls while thinking about how the manhwa works, she was deep in her thoughts.

*How the Manhwa works

The Nation of Livono.. Is built from four empires.

The first, Pielnsa, an empire built off of pride.They take pride in their country, in fact, they take too much pride in their country, they take pride for even in the wrong of things.

The second, Gremqu, an empire built off of greed. To put it simply, they are vast in riches and jewels, yet they keep reaching for more, and don't like sharing too other empires even in the verge of the empires collapse.

The third, Envan, an empire built off of envy. They tend to envy other Empires and have a firey hatred against people from other empires other than theirs, but the ironic ness is that they don't even try to become better.

The fourth, Glutka, an empire built off of Gluttony. An empire that is always on the verge of starving to death, though, they are the strongest empire there is, which makes them great guards, as long as they don't go berserk and murder others-.

"Lady Adliana?" A butler speaks her name causing Adliana to snap back to reality.

".. Yes? Sefren?" Adliana responded while keeping a calm expression even though she was every shocked I'm the inside.

"... Where are you going?."... Sefren was Lionheart's servant, an Assassin, the original Adliana didn't know anything, but this isn't the original Adliana, this.. Was Leana, in the body of |Adliana Hearas.|

Though.. Adliana wasn't scared, not one bit.. But don't think that she's thinking about something depressing like "I've experienced death once, I'll manage." No no no, she's thinking something like "... Yeahh.. I can take him on." (She can't).

"... I'm going out.." Adliana responded hesitantly, still being careful around Sefren in case he realized.

"... Why?, might I ask, lady Adliana?"
Sefren was suspicious, because he was sure the original Adliana would have made it a big deal that she was going out, not to mention the clothes Adliana was wearing now isn't something The original Adliana would wear..

"..?" Adliana realized What she was wearing was dull compared to what the original adliana would usually wear to go out, and that was probably why Sefren was suspicious of Adliana.

"... I was going to..take a walk in the garden.."

She said very carefully. "It would be better to not have any guards watching" Adliana thought, she was Nervous.

"... Oh..that makes.. the most sense"... Sefren was still Suspicious.

"Oh, by the way Sefren, can you send a letter to my fiance prince Lionel, asking for his presence?"

"Of course, lady Adliana."
Sefren nods before leaving her be.

Adliana let's out a sigh, "yeah never mind I'm not going anywhere anymore, I'm way too tired, I'll... Just do it tomorrow."

*Leana's motto was
"I'll just do it tomorrow."

|present|
"Awhh, My soon to be hubby~~, I missed you sooooo much~~" Adliana said in the most annoying and "cutesy" Voice possible so she can annoy Lionel, while holding onto Lionel's arm.

"... Adliana.. I.. Want to break ties with you, lets break up." Lionel said calmly.

Adliana slowly pulls away.. While thinking "already?".

Will Adliana act irrational and go crazy, will adliana act rational and allow it, Or, Will she act how the original Adliana acted?
______________________________________

Hi, hi, it's me Again.

Here's part 2 of chapter 1 for youu sorry if it's a little weird, since English isn't my first language, and I keep switching from google-Notesapp-wattpad a lot.

Anyway.

But I hope you enjoyed! <3