13

AVANI POVdd we ppp__12:25__Located: the mall ATLANTA, GA__

AVANI POV
dd we ppp__
12:25
__
Located: the mall ATLANTA, GA
__

"you want these?" romelo asked me picking out some light pink uggs "they them is so cute" I squealed, me and romelo made up and we're still together. it's just that jazlyn and who I found out name was cleo was texting me and my best friend on some weird shit talking about some 'I know where you live' and 'bitch i'll kill you and have him all to myself' it was just weird. And im tryna focus on my family, basketball, and boyfriend.

Romelo took me to get some bath and bodywork's, pandora, ulta, sophora, and he got me uggs.

I miss him so much It's just I have trust issues and after you do something I would not accept your apology. but after I saw the cameras I saw that jazlyn saw me, turned the corner and saw romelo and brought him into the bathroom before we could even see each other. that's a different kind of jealousy.

"you hungry?" Romelo asked me "hell yea im hungry I haven't ate in da—" "you've been starving yourself?" he asked "no.." "have you?" he asked again "yes but It was because I was on a diet" I lied, It was actually because I thought he liked jazlyn because her body was better than mine, I mean my curves was better but she said a bigger butt and more breast than me.

"oh" he said in suspense "come on let's go get something to eat" I said pulling him "nah we not eating this food what the hell, we finna go get some chipotle" he said "you gotta love your 5 foot 7 man" I said as he laughed.

Long story short we ate and went to my house to put everything In my room, my mom already knew how me and melo reunited, she told me and ky to beat a girls ass if we had to, just make sure it wasn't over no boy unless he really cared for you and melo.. he did.

"I miss a young nigga" melo said wrapping his arms around my neck. "I miss you back" I told him and he started kissing my neck.

long story short we went to sleep together and then got up for school.

"wear dis" romelo said twist his hair "oh this cute" I said "we gon match" he said "ok" I said before going to take a shower and etc.

we got dressed finally ready to go to school, my mom dropped us off and we went to class together. Kiyah had her first period switched with me, nelson and melo since cleo wanted to switch her first period to this one too.

They looked shocked at both me and melo together and kiyah being in the class.

"would you like his autograph or something?" I asked cleo as I watched her eye romelo down "girl shut the fuck up talking to me" she said making the class go quiet "would you want this fucking phone to go inside ya face? again?" I spoke.

"like y'all bitches are dumb, I'm not finna keep fighting yall AND winning everytime I see yall so it's either don't look at me nor talk to me or fucking fight me" I told them both "PERIOD" my said.

"not gon lie cleo and jazlyn stop tryna keep my girl from loving me, it ain't working" melo said Land that's just that" I shrugged.

me, kiyah, melo, and Nelson all said on the other side of the class with kay, jay, and lamar.

"I dont even see why you dated her" kaya told melo "me neither" he said scratching his head. "Today class were gonna be testing today" the teacher said walking in the classroom making the whole class sigh and complain.

__

school ended and me and that gang decided to go tot he gym, kaya and jay came along too since they were also basketball players.

We practiced and had fun, Nelson was tryna rizz up the camera, melo was trying to dunk jumping over someone's head, cam was talking to the camera trying to ignore nelson and lavar was playing against kaya and jay, me and kiyah was just shooting the ball.

It was fun but everyone got tired and decided to go home, me, Kiyah, Nel, and Melo all went to nelson house and stayed there that night.

we watched movies, went live, and now we were chilling in the room. Kiyah was sleep white Nelson had her wrapped in his arms watching tiktok.

me and romelo was watching tv then he turned around and put the blankets over us both, I started to get tired and layed down facing him. everything was quiet and me and him were making eye contact. strong eye contact.

I smiled showing my dimple and he kissed me, well started to kiss me, "oh my gosh" nelson spoke. Romelo grabbed my neck now tongue (oh my gosh i'm sorry) kissing me.

we both went to sleep and everyone wake up to cam and his camera man's walking in nelson room with flashlights.

"bro it's early in the morning what the fuck" romelo spoke "man" I mumbled still asleep. romelo was the only one up.

I was laying on his lap white he was watching tv. "oh shut up" cam said.

"here we have these live birds avani and romelo and then we have zakiyah and nelson" he spoke pointing at us all "anyways we're gonna go talk to mama neumann" cam said walking out the room.

"it's mad fucking early cam!" Kiyah yelled "fuck you!"

Y/N: yall im not gonna post tomorrow ☠️. merry Christmas mls🎅🏾🎄❤️💚.