3

A V A N I  P O V__1:52__located: the gym ATLANTA, GA__

A V A N I P O V
__
1:52
__
located: the gym ATLANTA, GA
__

"DAMNNNNN" Cam, Lavar, and Nelson yelled after watching me do a three pointer on Romelo, he just stood there with his mouth wide open, this made me laugh, plus I didn't even know I still had it, I thought I lost knowing how to ball but I guess not.

a few hours went by and now me, romelo, and kiyah were sitting on the bleachers. the rest were hooping.

I was scrolling on pinterest drinking a white gatorade and melo was just sitting behind me watching.

"them shoes dope as fuck" he spoke "ain't they" I said, we came across these jordan 4 Retro SB pine green shoes.

they were cool as fuck if you ask me.

a few hours past and we were getting ready to leave, my bestfriend decided to put my things in my backpack and I just went back on the court to shoot the ball a few more times before leaving.

I shoot 8 times, missed 2 and made 6, it was time to go so I slid my coat and backpack on and we all followed behind Cam since he was the one driving.

it was a 3 row car so it was Cam driving, Lavar up from with him, Ky and Nelson in the middle row then me and Romelo in the back.

I felt vibration on my butt so I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and smiled seeing 'mommy🥺🎀' across the screen.

I saw melo give me a weird look but I ignored it and answered my phone, "hi mommy" I said emphasizing the last word. I looked like over so see Romelo awkwardly scratching his head, I just chuckled at his actions.

"hi nini where are you?" she asked "i'm with friends, is everything ok?" I asked "yea I just wanted to check on you, and wanted to see when you were coming back" she asked "uhhh..probably around 3, is that ok?" I asked "of course, I was just asking because i'm wrapping you and kyky gifts" she spoke "ohhhh—" "WHAT I GET?" kiyah asked turning around "nun if you business" my mom spoke causing zakiyah to kiss her teeth.

"who that?" my mom asked seeing Melo's hair "my friend.." I spoke smiling a little bit seeing her having a mini heart attack "lemme see" she said putting her forehead into the camera, I turned the camera to melo and he smiled and waved "Hi sweetheart" my mom spoke "aw he's so handsome" my mom spoke again "thank you—" "ok mommy I have to go" I said getting embarrassed.

"girl bye—" I just hunged up and looked around "Lavar I know your not laughing.." I spoke then he started bursting into laughter.

I took my croc off and threw it at him and it hit his head "I got aim don't play with me" I spoke "yes ma'am..".

everyone gotten very close so far, it felt like I knew them for a while now.

__

I was now at home in pajamas, eating some takis with Fiji water watching Liv and Maddie, it was around 9 and I just got out the shower.

I was also on the phone with melo and he was playing the game yelling to the top of his lungs "dude.." i spoke, he just looked at me and rolled his eyes "don't get smacked" I told him grabbing my water.

"don't get fucked" he mumbled "huh?!" "I said don't get flipped" he said "oh..ok" I said "yea" he said continuing to play the game.

later that night we fell asleep on the phone together and then woke up together.

__

It was the best morning and I look over to my phone to see melo taking down his braids "my guy it's 7 in the morning and your taking braids down.." i told him "so..can you wash my hair today?" he asked "no" "mtch" "jk, I will" i said "i know" he spoke "you don't know nothing shut up" i told him, he just smiled.

"i'm finna go get ready i'll call you back byeee" i said blowing a kiss hanging up.

A/N: this was a cute lil chapter ig