7

A V A N I  P O V__10:42__location:6 flags ATLANTA, GA__

A V A N I  P O V
__
10:42
__
location:6 flags ATLANTA, GA
__

Here I was carrying all types of teddy bears and cotton candy, it wasn't heavy but they were slipping out of my hands. Me and Kiyah went to the car and put our stuff in there.

cookie was with the boys and i'm pretty sure they were playing basketball. we went to go find them and finally did seeing cookie following Melo.

"hi mama" Romelo said wrapping his arms around my waist "hi" I said before hugging him back then picking up my dog.

"omg that's rod wave elite" We all heard someone say, then some people started to come into the court.

some people started to take pictures with Cam, Lavar, Nelson, Me, My bestfriend and Romelo.

A few boys even tried to talk to me and Kiyah but Nelson and Romelo pushed them back, not literally but you know..

__

"Lavar!" I yelled watching him eat my cotton candy "you fat ass" I told him snatching my bag back, it was damn near gone.

we arrived at my house when Cam and Lavar had to leave. Kiyah and Nelson went to his house and Me and Romelo just stayed.

he put cookie in her bed before going to the bathroom going to shower, after he got out I got in and we put our pajamas on before turning a movie on.

__
DAYS LATER
I was at my bestfriend house and watched cookie play with her dog cali.

__DAYS LATERI was at my bestfriend house and watched cookie play with her dog cali

C A L I

they played as we talked and listened to music, we both came up with an idea in our head since we both were bored.

I decided to prank Melo by arguing then passing out and Kiyah wanted to prank nelson by cheating.

__
10-15 minutes later the finally showed up, it was a camera in the living room, bathroom, and kiyah room.

When melo came in he gave me a hug but I side hugged him causing him to mug me then push me away.

nelson and kiyah went into her room and me and romelo stayed out in the living room.

I didn't know how to start arguing with him because we rarely ever argued, I looked at him and he looked at me "what?" he said slipping his hands into his sweats slouching down a bit "why you wearing that?" I asked him acting like I had an attitude "because I can? why you so moody today you ain't even give me no real hug" he said.

"ok? I don't care" I shrugged "ok don't.." he said "you weird" I told him "now i'm weird" he spoke throwing his hands up, I got up doing into the kitchen "you not even being a W girlfriend right now" he said "I'm not being a W girlfriend? your not being the right boyfriend what the hell?!" I said not knowing what to say "you is not about to argue with me for no reason" he said throwing his head back.

"then you be having bitches posting you" I said knowing they were fans "THERE FANS" he said getting up "STOP YELLING AT ME" I screamed "bro mama stop acting like that" he said "like what?" I asked "toxic, you never act like this" he said "I don't give a fuck" I told him "stop talking to me like i'm your friend" he said walking up to me, I just nudged him out the way but he yanked my arm back.

"i'm not fucking playing with you" he said looking me directly in my eye, I knew he was mad so I just walked infront off the camera fake passing out.

3RD PERSON BECAUSE HER EYES CLOSE
__

Romelo ran to the girl "mama" he said shaking her "avani" he checked her pulse feeling that it was still there, he picked her up and put her on the couch before calling 911 "my girlfriend just passed out.." he said, this made avani wake up and take the phone from him hanging up then started to laugh.

he looked at her like she was crazy "It's a prank" she laughed before wrapping her arms around his neck but he pushed her away "that wasn't a fucking prank" he said "yes hun..look" she said pulling out the camera.

then he side eyed her before walking away, she kissed her teeth and pulled him back before kissing him, on the camera all you can see was black but all you could hear was kissing sounds.

he kissed her back and she smiled knowing he could never not kiss me back.

"thank y'all so much for watching this video, make sure to like, comment and subscribe mwah" she said blowing a kiss to the camera then showing melo ending the video.

she looked at him then he looked at her and she just shrugged her left shoulder causing him to smile at her.

A/N:hahahahaha, give me something I should add next I have no clue🤣