Part 54

Chapter 55 is now available on scrollstack, rush to read it...

Mature content ahead....

Ice creams during winter or Hot chocolates during winter?

Oversized hoodies or long coats?

Bike rides or car rides?

Chapter is not edited at all..

Shravani's POV.

I woke up with a breath taking view greeting me and it's my husband sitting beside me on his back with our little one on his chest.

My heart fluttered when I looked at them little longer, Shahveer has his cheek resting on his dad's bare chest and his small palms resting on his chest.

Grabbing my phone, I quickly snap a picture before I continued staring at them, they look so peaceful sleeping with their mouths little open.

Like Dad Like Son.

Leaning closer, I pecked Baby Veer's flushy cheek before kissing on Daddy Veer's forehead, "Just a forehead kiss?" his husky voice vibrated in the air sending shivers straight down to my pussy.

"You up? Good morning." I wished when he opened his eyes and stared at me sleepily.

"Morning, Wildcat." He stretch his other arm and I crawled in immediately, laying beside, "Did you have a good sleep?" I hummed and felt him pressing a soft kiss on my hair.

"What about you?"

"Well yeah I did a party with my son last night after you slept, it was great though overall." I knew Shahveer is not the type of baby to sleep peacefully at night, he used to keep me, Savannah and Mum awake all night, even dad used to step up and handle him while we sleep and it was just Veer last night who bore his tantrums.

"Bohot tang Kara hoga na isne?"

"Arey nahi, Mera baccha hai, I had a nice time with him." and he actually sounded genuine.

"Someone used to hate kids as far as I remember?" he chuckled and continued rubbing Shahveer's back gently.

"Yeah but I don't hate my baby, I would never hate him, he has became the most important person of my life after you." My heart fluttered and I looked at him.

I asked, not able to stop myself, "So I am an important person in your life?"

"You are the most important person in my life, Shravani." The fact that he is accepting it without stuttering and double thoughts and confidence lacing in his voice, I feel relieved and happy.

Shahveer let out mewl as he cried out loud, yeah that's his way of waking up from the sleep, "Bas muh phaad ke rona aata hai isko." I took him from Jaiveer and start to feed him, his cries subsiding almost instantly.

When I look at my husband, he was out again, fast asleep and it made me realised he didn't get enough sleep last night.

________________________

13 year old.

Jaiveer's POV.

"You are a disappointment, Devik." I stopped at my tracks, eavesdropping Grandma and father's conversation.

"I've accepted that whore of yours because I didn't have any option, I had to make enough arrangements outside so no one gets to say anything and tarnish our reputation even though you did enough damage already." Grandma shouted.

"You told me to impregnate Aranya, I did right? It was not my mistake that she went ahead and killed herself, she was mentally ill."

Mum was mentally ill? It's not possible not at all possible.