15 Just My Luck (Final)

Start from the beginning

"So what's your choice? I can have the recording stop here and shared with the world thinking that you're a liar... or we can delete that recording and start over with you supporting the merge. Come on, Sae Yeon, your parents didn't mean anything anymore anyways! I promise, once you say the words on the script, your life will be 10 times more easier."

I looked at Min Hyuk and he nodded. He got off the stage and went with plan B. I looked back at Mrs. Kim waiting for my answer, "Start the recording." She smiled and walked back to her seat.

I saw the reporters getting off their phones, and I smiled at them and they smiled at me. It's ready. I walked up to the podium and smiled as I saw that the reporters turned their cameras on to live. I glanced at Mrs. Kim who was panicking, I smirked and faced the cameras,

"Hello, people all around the world. I'm sure right now you think I'm going to support the merge of Jungkook Empire and Kim's Empire, but you are wrong if you thought that. If anything, I don't love Taehyung,"

I glanced at him to see his mouth open in awe, 'Why is he doing that, he never loved me either.'

"If you haven't heard, my parents have passed away. Some people might think they died in a car accident, some people might not know at all. They did not die in a car accident. They died a horrible and unfair death from the hands of humans whom I've trusted their lives with, but they betrayed that trust. I have proof that this whole marriage wasn't real, and it all lead up to this moment right now."

I looked at Min Hyuk and he tossed me his phone, I told him to record the whole press in case something fishy came up and I was right.

"You're sick. You planned this too?!"

"Maybe?"

"So what's your choice? I can have the recording stop here and shared with the world thinking that you're a liar... or we can delete that recording and start over with you supporting the merge. Come on, Sae Yeon, your parents didn't mean anything anymore anyways! I promise, once you say the words on the scripts, your life will be 10 times more easier."

...

"If you don't understand what happened here, she just blackmailed me, she killed my parents, and before this live broadcasting, she bribed the doctor who murdered my parents to lie. Please come in and arrest her, this instant." The police barged in,

"Freeze! Mrs. Kim and Doctor Kang, you are under arrest for murder, and Mrs. Kim you are also charged for blackmail and bribery. For not only bribing the doctor, but for also bribing the policemen and the reporters to keep quiet. All reporters here hand over the money." He finished with the Miranda Rights and went on to arrest Mrs. Kim and the doctor.

"SAE YEON! SAE YEON! I'm so sorry! Please just get these cuffs off of me, I'm sure they won't let me off easily! Please! PLEASE!"

"What kind of human are you? With no guilt at all, asking the victim for release!" I clenched my fists and looked away, "We're done here, let's go Min Hyuk." I was about to walk off when Taehyung caught my arm,

"Please. I knew everything was planned, and the girls who hit you and everything, I knew it, but it never stopped me from loving you." I shook his grip off and looked him in the eye,

"If you really loved me, you would've spilled everything a long time ago. It might've never stopped you from loving me, but it definitely stopped me from loving you." I got off the stage with Min Hyuk, when we were outside we both jumped and hugged each other,

"EEEHEHEHEHEH YAYYY!" We both yelled,

"I can't believe we got through this, oppa!" I was so happy, he hugged me and carried me.

"Yeah! Um, you know, if I was Taehyung, I would've told you everything.." He winked at me,

"Haha, what's that supposed to mean?" I said nudging him, I knew what he meant, I just needed it out of his mouth.

"Um.. uh, nothing---" I grabbed his arm, "Yah! I already know, just say it!"

"ILIKEYOUALOTSOWILLYOUBEMYGIRLFRIENDFORNOWANDLATERWECANBECOMEEACHOTHER'SFIANCEEANDGETMARRIEDWITHKIDS." Min Hyuk said super fast,

"Woah!" He looked at the ground and blushed, I giggled and hugged him,

"Of course I will become your girlfriend, and we can become each other's fiancee in the future. Then we can get married with kids and live happily ever after." I said slowly as I looked at him straight in the eyes.

Wow, I'm about to have the best fiancee in the world. Just my luck.

A/N: AGHGHGHGHG! Cringe-worthy ending. I felt this story didn't get enough views and stuff as I wanted it to, but I'm very satisfied with it ^_^ Hopefully I'll start another story. I already have a cover ready, but I just need to figure out the title and stuff like that, so for now, BYEEEEEE.

oh! and pleaseeeee tell me what kind of story you'd like next! Like arranged marriage [ If haven't had enough of that yet ;) ], total drama, high school life with no love, high school life with love, etc.etc.