07 End of School Trip

Sae Yeon POV

After that incident, I ignored Taehyung. As much as I wanted him to apologize, as much as I wanted to hate him, I can't seem to get myself to talk to him or look at him. I've just been locked in my hotel room with Ashley by my side.

---Next Morning, time to leave------

"Let's go, Sae Yeon." Ashley said and I nodded. "Hey, want to just hang at my house, Ashley?" She nodded, "What about Min Hyuk?" I told her to go ahead and call him and ask. "He said he can't, his parents want him home because of something about their company."

------Sae Yeon's house----------

"I'm home, Ashley is with me." Mother came up to me and hugged me.

"What's up?" I asked, something must be wrong.

"We have news!" Father said, "Come here, you too, Ashley." 

We went to the dinner table and sat across from Mom and Dad. "You're going to be married to Mrs. Kim's son!" My head froze. Taehyung.

"..."

The situation was awkward, I think they thought I was supposed to be happy, and the thought of that is infuriating.

"Mom... Do you not see why they're trying to marry into us?! They're going to merge our companies to make theirs bigger!"

Did she just slap me again?

"Again.. Again with that nonsense! What do you have against him?! I thought you were going to take this well, but it seems you're going to be a little kid about it yet again! You are in the 11th grade, soon to become a CEO!"

"Don't you get it?! I'm not gonna end up becoming one if I get married to him!"

Father stopped her from slapping me again. I ran into my room and slammed the door when Ashley came in. I had tears again, and Ashley patted my back.

Taehyung POV

"You're getting married this Saturday to Park Sae Yeon." I sighed, I wonder how she feels about this. I nodded and went to my room. I grabbed my phone and saw her in my contacts, "Gosh, it was probably Mom. It wouldn't hurt to send her a text."

To: Wifey (oh gosh mom...)

Um, I'm sure you heard the news... Look, I'm sorry about what I did that day. I wanted to be on your good side, but it seems like I went too far... Please forgive me.

From: Wifey

Whatever, don't pull any tricks at the wedding or anytime. I'll forgive you, but I don't like you in that way our parents want us to. This is all for your company, no?

Dammit. She still thinks that?

A/N: HEYYYYYY, short part, right? Compared to my 10-15 paged ones lol. I have a lot of time on my hands right now, so, I'm thinking of starting a GOT7 one. Whoopie Doop.

MH: Does that mean we're gone? D:

Author: Yes >:D

SY: No way! It just got good!

Author: ;)