09 The Truth

Taehyung POV

Is that her and Min Hyuk hugging? What the freak, she's getting married to ME on Saturday, and she's already- wait. No, no, no, no, I AM NOT JEALOUS. STOP IT MIND... or is it my heart? WHATEVER IT IS, STOP. I rolled down my window, "Anytime now!" She rolled her eyes and said bye to Min Hyuk. She sat in the passenger's seat and immediately put on her earphones, this brat. 

"Yah... YAH!" 

She jumped in her seat and took out her earphones, "AH WAE? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" 

"Tch, you're screaming too!" 

"BECAUSE YOU STARTED IT, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" 

"hi." 

"Aish..." Hehehe. It's fun bothering her.

Sae Yeon POV

Ugh, I'm not in the mood for his jokes, and I'll never be, even after we're married. "We're here." He said, I got out of the car to see him just walking towards the gates. 

"YAH!" He glanced at me, "Don't you have any luggages?" I asked. 

"I put it in the house already." 

I rolled my eyes, is he really this dense? (As in, he's slow to catch on to what I'm saying.) "I mean, can you help me with my bags?" 

He smirked, "Come to think of it, you never called me oppa. I mean, not that I can remember of."

"Yah, is that what matters right now? Can you hurry up and just take like 2 rolling bags while I take the other 3 tote bags?" 

"Not until I hear oppa." 

I'm gonna get revenge for all his teasing. "Fine. MIN HYUK OPPA!"

His smirk wore off and he left for the door. "I was just kidding... He isn't actually jealous or something, is he?" AISH! AND HE'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE WITH ALL THE BAGS?! Oh whatever, what did I expect from him. I had to make two trips from the car to the house, and EVERYONE knows how much of a pain that is. When I came back into the house I yelled, "YAH! IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE ALREADY, THEN GIVE ME A TOUR!" The house was big, but not as big as my house. I mean, we have maids and butlers living in our house. 

He came down from the second floor and I smirked, "Are you seriously mad?" He just ignored me and went to the kitchen. He was looking in the fridge, "Are... you hungry? I can make something real quick for you?" He ignored me again. AISH!

"YAH! IF YOU'RE JEALOUS, JUST SAY SO! I WON'T SAY HIS NAME THEN! STOP BEING SO STUBBORN ABOUT IT!" 

Just then, he turned around and came up to me and our faces were close together. "Yup, I'm jealous. Never mention his name around me until we're married! Because then, he can't do anything about it!" And he went back upstairs. What's his problem? This whole marriage is just for his company, nothing else. "What are you doing? Don't you want a tour?" He said, I ran upstairs to see a hallway with different colored doors. 

"AW, THIS IS SO CUTE!" 

"Ok, whatever, the blue door is the bathroom, green is guest room, and pink is our room--" 

"Woah, woah, woah, 'our'?" 

"Yup, no other rooms except guest room that isn't even fully furnished." 

"Who planned this?!" 

"None other than the people who bought and designed this house."

We said in unison, "Mom."