Chapter Twenty-Six: Beat Up and Worn Out.

Start from the beginning

But that was in Greece.

They came all the way from Greece just to find me and kidnap my brother? Talk about desperate.

There's a rush of Italian that I can't pick up anything from, while I stand outside the door, frowning.

''She's just so stuck-up,'' another voice says.

''Yes, and Leo says she's really nice,'' the first person cries, laughing. Leo. He's in with them? He knows them?

''My poor brother, stuck with her.''

They're brothers?!

Oh my god.

I'm about to move along the darkened corridor to where I hear Zayn's voice, but I freeze mid-step.

''Yes, well, lets go check on the vain poser.''

''Fuck fuck fuck.'' I mouth to myself, hopping onto one foot then onto the other, standing by their door.

What do I do?

I stand by the door, raising the metal bar above my head as if it was a baseball bat.

Then the door opens.

My heart stops and then starts, making me scared and nearly making me have a heart attack.

I swing.

I connect.

It's a home-run.

''You think he's stuck with me, huh?'' I yell, swinging again at the other guy, but missing, seeing as I can barely see.

I feel a kick in my thigh, making me fall to the floor. But adrenalin is pumping in my blood, all through my body. I clamber up and suddenly I can see, the lights having been switched on. I duck, squealing as one of them comes towards me with a chair.

''You'd hit a girl?!'' I scream, doing a Taekwondo type kick I've never done before at him, when he turns back.

I hit him right in the guts and he doubles over in pain.

''Argh!'' I groan, as I tumble to the ground, a body on top of me, my head connecting with the wall and my metal bar digging into my side. I throw my head back, connecting with that person's nose.

I suddenly hear loads of voices outside. I get up to my feet and I hear a voice I recognise.

''Riley! What the hell are you doing here?! HEY DON'T TOUCH HER.''

Turning around, I swing my metal bar out, hitting a person on the head but then getting something cracked over mine.

It all happens too quickly for it all to register correctly.

I see Louis and Harry come down the corridor, with policemen behind them. I feel something fall on my head, metal or stone or ceramic, I have no idea. The policemen take hold of the other men, my view of them is from the ground, where I fall. Zayn rushes to my side, taking hold of me.

''It's the black spots, she's fainted.'' Harry's voice sounds like a hive of bees.

''I think its worse than that,'' Louis' voice slowly reaches me.

''Riley, thank you.'' Zayn's voice is the last I hear.

~*~

Holly's POV:

When we finally found out the boys had gone in search of Zayn – Riley having gone before them – they soon come back, and we're called to the hospital.

Zayn has been admitted to check some small wounds, but Riley...

She did it all to save her brother.

Someone she ''hates'', according to her.

Riley has a major concussion and has to stay in the hospital until she wakes up. The doctor said its like the brain is re-booting or fixing itself. It's not like we don't know, she's already been in a coma thing before.

''If you think about it, this month or two has been so hectic.'' Erin mumbles, beside me.

Everyone's worn out.

Everyone's happy its all over.

Everyone just wants to go home.

And we will, when Riley's better.

''Yeah, tell me about it,'' I nod, my eyes closing. She opens her mouth, but I cut across her. ''No, don't. Let us sleep in peace, Erin.''

She laughs lightly and nods, falling asleep against Jen and Michelle, who are asleep already. We're all in the hospital, waiting for some news on the pair.

I glance around the waiting room. Amy's asleep with Jackie and Nikki, who are leaning on Liam and Harry. I feel Niall put his arms around me and I hug him back, feeling safe in his arms.

''I'm glad its over.'' I mumble.

''Well, its not over 'till the poorly girl sings.''

~*~

I'm crying, ahh. Riley found him aw.

Yes its my story, but give me some slack.

And yes, its not really as realistic as I normally write, but I felt like a change, so, there it is.

I've said that before but oh well, whatever I'm saying it again.

There's only two or three chapters left ugh.

Two normal, one epilogue maybe.

Yeah.

Please vote and comment, okay okay.

My favourite comment will get a dedication.

Amber. <3