Attention Please!

Hn, Hii readers, I thought of starting and adding a new thing in my thoughts.

It would be fun..

Pay attention please before you start reading further.

Firstly, it would be slow(And Curious too) but trust me It would become spicy later.

As we go along we will be going to enjoy curiosity parts, Wildness and Craziness.

I'll be telling Characters, Tropes, Playlist later.

Mainly!

It is a Dark Romance story. No inspiration, No copied. All fictional.

I will be using hindi in between(some words)

If you guys don't like Dark Romance then please, leave this book positively.
If you guys have any problem with the words that I would use in this book or any scene you don't like, please leave don't pass hate comments.

BTW, As I mentioned above that it is fictional none of you should have any problems. And all above my readers are intelligent.

I may sound rude in above few lines, but trust me it's just I don't want to spoil the mood of the readers and myself too.

It will take me time to upload Chapters. And also you should be curious to know further right? It can take me atleast 3-4 days. Or whenever I would give target after the completion of them, I will be posting the next Chapter.

Pay attention whenever, I feel like giving you a information or any important thing to tell about.

Don't you guys forget to Vote and Comment about your thoughts on this book.

I will try my best to make you guys Enjoy and Make Chapters as soon as Possible.

And all the characters are Indian and there are only 3-4 are abroad characters. The Name of All the Characters are not really suggested by me. Only some are suggested by me.

And also I forgot to introduce myself to y'all.

Intro-

Name- Navya.
Age- On Ig
Class- on Ig
Sibling- 1 (brother)

Updates

Recently, I started reading some books. And the books are OMG, they are very good.

-Haunting Adeline. ( The romance they did is just very nice ).

-The missing diary. ( Curiosity is on high level. And the scene when the mices decided to research about different types of things is really nice content )

Also be sharing prologue of the book. And I personally liked the prologue very much.

*****

Share this book to your friends if you find it good. Don't forgot to vote.

Words- 500