"You are beautiful, as always."

"Since when were you... I mean, thank you, handsome doctor."

Muffling her face into his chest to hide her face of embarrassment, she rubbed her nose into him a few times before glancing over at the bright skies through the small window that warned her of upcoming departure.

"Come on, I gotta go now. Class is starting soon."

"The Heart Pirates will be around your area at all times. Not that don't trust you, but."

"Yes, I get it. Thank you so much."

"No problem."

Law led her out of the submarine carefully, making sure she didn't have to face the seas that she was so afraid of. Waving her hands cheerily once she was on land, she almost skipped away at the excitement of Law's presence around the area. He has promised her to come up with an idea to help her students, along with her own brainstorming that she has done.

No one, and I mean no one, is going to hurt my loved one.

Although silent, the thoughts that rang in their heads echoed each other's.

//

The following days were pretty calm, to say the least. No one has bothered Moon about the male office worker being missing, which only made her more suspicious about the whole ordeal. Law refused to tell her about how he handled the hostage whom she did not even bother learning the name of, and Law was a shade healthier from the relatively better sleeps he had.

The crew with Moon was gathered at the discussion room, where Ikkaku and the additional brain power were exchanging knowing looks following their reunion that occurred the second Moon stepped foot into the Polar Tang for the second time. The two were hugging for at least a good 3 minutes straight, muttering about how much they missed each other. The rest just had to watch in awe, with Law shaking his head and separating them, which led Bepo to frown cutely at his captain.

"Okay. Here's the plan. There's got to be a ship that transports the children to Sabaody. And this place is a maybe one day, two days maximum trip to that Archipelago. Right Bepo?"

"Aye Captain!"

"Plan A is to destroy the ship that transports them, but this means exposing two things."

Law pointed at the board with neat writings written on it, and Moon took in the view of her favourite pirate hard at work.

"First, the fact that we, The Heart Pirates, know of their plans. Unless we make it an accident, but it'd make no sense for us to rescue the children if we feign ignorance. Second, they'll probably link this incident to her one week of absence. This means they'll associate any actions of ours to her. Plus, we'll have to squeeze all the children into our submarine as well."

Everyone paid attention to their captain explaining the plan he has come up with, informing them of the available ports and potential ships and people to look out for. Moon could not tear her eyes away from the tattoos on his chest that peeked out with every subtle movement, his hands that gestured at an appropriate pace, and his face that she could only describe as handsome. His calming yet authoritative voice was a cherry on top.