But taehyung was also not going to stop he bite on his hand with so much force. Jungsuk held his hand while hissing. "Kookie" taehyung shouted on top of his lungs.

Jungsuk again closed taehyung's mouth with his hand. He harshly  slapped taehyung. Taehyung's lips again started to bleed. With too much force he fell on the bed and now he had no energy to say anything. He just closed his eyes and tears started to flow from his eyes."

With jungkook

He was banging on the door but there was no response from inside. Jungkook was so sure that taehyung was inside. He pointed his gun at the door lock and fired there. The door opened. Jungkook immediately went inside.

His heart break in pieces when he saw taehyung. Taehyung was laying on the bed while his head was bleeding too much. There were print of fingers on his cheeks. His lips were bleeding. His eyes were so puff after crying.

He looked at jungsuk with bloodshot eyes. He grabbed him by his collars and started to shout badly "HOW DID YOU FUCKING DARE TO DO THIS WITH HIM HUH" saying this he started to punch him badly. Jungsuk fell on the floor jungkook started to beat him. He started to throw punches on his face." YOU *punch* WILL *punch* HAVE  *punch* TO *punch*  PAY *punch* FOR *punch* EVERYTHING *punch*.

Jungsuk fainted after this much beating but jungkook was still not satisfied he was still beating him like a beast.

Yoongi came there and saw jungkook beating him. He saw taehyung laying on the bed he immediately went towards jungkook and said "jungkook take taehyung from here first see his condition we will take this shit to the basement"

After hearing taehyung's name jungkook came in his senses. He slowly went towards taehyung while shaking badly.

" Taehyung" he said slowly and sat near taehyung. He took taehyung in his arms and started to tap on his cheeks "taehyung please wake up baby see I came right now please wake up."

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and saw jungkook sitting beside him. A tear escaped his eyes he said in a low voice "kookie"

"Yes baby I'm here" jungkook said while caressing taehyung's cheeks.

"p-please take m-me from here I feel so afraid here p-please." Taehyung said in a low voice.

"Yes we will go from here. I won't let you stay here. Now let's go" saying this jungkook picked taehyung in bridal style.

While going out he was only looking at taehyung's face. His heart aches everytime when he see taehyung's condition.

He told his bodyguard to drive his car and he himself sat on back seat with taehyung. He made taehyung sit on his lap. He told taehyung to rest his head on jungkook's chest.

Jungkook started to caress taehyung's cheeks where there was a fingers print. He slowly started to caress it.

"Boss where should I drive to" the bodyguard said in a low tone.

"To my mansion" jungkook said while looking at taehyung." Call doctor choi and sat him reach my mansion"

" Okay boss" the bodyguard did as jungkook told him.

Taehyung's head was on jungkook's chest. Jungkook also hold him tightly like his life depends on him.

"Kookie" taehyung said while raising his head.

"Yes tae what happened does it hurt too much" jungkook said while panicking.

"Mum, where is mum I want to go to her" taehyung said with teary eyes.

"Don't worry tae I will call her to come when we reach. Let's firstly get to treated properly okay" jungkook said in a soft tone.

Taehyung nodded his head. "T-Thank you s-so much" taehyung said while looking down.

"Taehyung don't say thank you please I don't like it when you say sorry or thankyou okay" jungkook said while looking at taehyung. Now rest saying this jungkook again layed taehyung's head on his chest and closed his eyes.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Don't forget to vote guys ❤️❤️❤️

Double updates ✨✨ enjoy 🥂

Tell me in comments how was this chapter.

Don't forget to follow.....

Vote ⏳⌛

Byeee ❤️❤️❤️

Words count - 1205✨