Chapter 3

Today is the school event so I need to go to school early to help some other people to decorate our school. I wore white off shoulder sleeves match with black skirt and Van cleef necklace.

When I got to school I immediately helped so that we could finish quickly. When we finished fixing, my camera was ready to take pictures of the people having fun. I need to take some pictures to report on our principal.

While I was looking at the pictures I saw Kairo there. He looked even better when he wore shades. I was smiling like a idiot when I saw him approaching me.

"Yo, what's up baby!" He said and start flexing his shades. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the camera again.
"Ginawa mo?" He sat next to me and took off his shades "Hindi ba obvious? I'm taking pictures duh!" I said while still looking at the pictures.

"Sungit naman netong tao na to" He said and wore his glasses again. I pointed the camera at him and took a picture of him "Uyy! Ikaw ha!" He teased me and he bit his lower lip to stop smiling. "Tsk! Let's go nga! Samahan mo ko mag picture." I stood up and start taking pictures.

After taking pictures for 3 hours we took a break. "Putangina ubos social battery ko dun" I said and wiped my sweats. "Wala tayong picture." He quietly said and look down. I looked at him and tilt my head.

"What do you mean?" I questioned rested my head on the bench. "Picture naman din tayo para may memories din hehe" He said and once again he gave me a peace sign. "Okay fine." I took out my instax camera and we took pictures.

After we finished taking pictures, I asked him to choose a poloraid that he wanted to keep but he took the picture of me alone and I was still smiling there. "Huh? Why that?" I got curious when he took my picture "Wala lang, I want to keep this too." He smiled widely at me and he messed up my hair a bit.

"Umm okay if you said sooo.." I smiled. While Kairo and I were talking, my driver suddenly parked in front of us. "Ma'am, tara na po, hinahanap na po kayo sa bahay." My driver said and stood in front of me.

"Um.. Okay.." I quietly said and just waved at kairo. I got into the car and closed it "Kuya, what's wrong po? Kanina ka pa po kasi naka tingin sa salamin." I looked at my driver curiously. "Ah, wala po ma'am. Mag pahinga muna po kayo kasi mamaya daw pong 7 pm may event daw po kayo sabi ni Sir." The driver said.

"Thank you kuya." I thanked him while looking at the window.

When I got home, I immediately went inside to get ready for the event later. I immediately went to my room and cleaned up. I saw that my mother had prepared some clothes for me. That's kinda new haha.

After I showered, I put on make up and put on the dress that was prepared for me. It was a long blue dress with a little flowers on it. After wearing the dress I chose accessories, I decided to wear the chanel pearl necklace match with a silver butterfly bracelet and a ring with a little pearls on it.

I looked at myself at the mirror and brush my hair. After I went down to greet our guests. "Annalia, dear! You.. So stunning!" One of our guests said and kissed me at the cheeks.

"Thank you." I said and hugged her. "Do you have a boyfriend na no?" She laughed at me when I shaked my head "I'm just kidding darling hahahaha" She said and still laughing while I'm awkwardly laughing.

After greeting our other guests, I sat down because I was tired. I hold my face because I was fucking tired of smiling. I looked at my parents greeting with the other guests with Alisha. I wish they were like that to me...

I went out to get some fresh air and take a walk. I looked at the sky and took pictures of it, but the sky kinda reminds me of kairo. What the fuck!? Why am I thinking about Kairo?!What the hell Nalia!? Stop it!

I kept looking at the sky and making a pattern with stars. "You look pretty tonight. You shine like the stars." Someone said that make me look around, but I didn't see anyone. "Um who's that?" I whispered and still looking around. Nobody respond to what I said so I just went in again because I was suddenly became scared.

Next morning I went downstairs to eat. We don't have any classes today so I decided to go shopping with my driver. After I ate I went upstairs to get dress up.

I wore a black tube top match with black cargo pants and a silver star necklace match with a prada star sunglasses.

After I dress up, my driver and I left and went to the mall.

The first thing I bought is make up. "Kuya, is this a good shade?" I asked my driver and waiting for his response. "Yes ma'am bagay po sayo yan." He said and followed me around again.

After I bought some things, I immediately go home because my dad is looking for me.