Chapter 2

"Uy, hi!" He smiled at me widely. I ignored that and about to walk away when he suddenly stopped me.

"What do you want?" I said with annoyed tone. "Ay shet wait english speaking pala to" He said and laughed awkwardly. I raised my eyebrow and look at him head to toe.

"I'm Elkairo Alkaezar Kairos for short, nice to meet you." He offered his hand to me while I just looked at it. "So? I'm not interested." I said and walked away.

I walked into our classroom and waited for our prof. When our prof walk in we stood up and greet him. "Good morning class, today I will announce who got the highest score on our exam." He said and took out the test papers.

Everyone is already cheering for our popular classmate When the professor announced who was the highest, they suddenly fell silent and were surprised by what the professor said. "Ms.Rivera is the highest in all subjects. Congratulations Ms. Rivera." The prof congratulate me and clapped his hand.

While everyone is looking at me with dead stares. "I bet she cheated on the exam." One of my classmate said and laughed with my other classmates. I ignored that and just smiled because of my scores.

I was heading to the library when the guy I bumped into suddenly appeared. "Hi! Nag kita ulit tayo!" He smiled at me again. "Not you again." I sighed and crossed arms. "Luhh sungit mo naman. Nalongcoat" He dramatically hold his chest and start fake crying.

"What the hell?" I looked at him with a what the fuck face. "What's your name ba? Uy conyo ako dun hehe" He kept smiling at me while I'm giving him a no emotion face. "Nalia. Annalia Celine Rivera." I looked away while speaking to him.

"Sheesh ganda ng pangalan feel ko mayaman ka" He pointed his hand on me. "Okay so?" I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. "Di ka marunong mag tagalog beh?" He awkwardly said and gave a peace sign. "I know how to speak tagalog but I prefer English speaking." I seriously said.

"Let's be friends Ann!" He offered his hand again but I only looked at it again. "Ann? Nasa nickname stage na tayo agad?" I laughed slightly. "Ganda mo mag smile. Keep smiling like that, mas lalo kang gumaganda." He said that make me stuttered while speaking. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and went to the library.

"Study first ka pala" He kept looking at the books while speaking. "Yea why?" I stopped looking at the books and looked at him. "Wala hehe sige aral ka muna jan. Hintayin kita." He said and smiled slightly. I just nodded and focused on my studies.

After I studied, I was heading to the cafeteria to eat. Kairo was looking at my test papers with mouth open. "Tangina ang talino mo almost perfect score lahat!" He looked at me with shocked face. I ignored what he said and just get some food.

I went outside to eat my food. "Uy bakit di ka sa cafeteria kumakain?" Elkairo questioned me. "I just don't want too." I took a bite on my sandwich and waited him to tell something again.

After I ate, I went to my class again. "Are you going to follow me all day? Don't you have any classes?" I said curiously because he kept following me around. "Huh? May klase ako doon oh" He pointed at my classroom.

"Ohh, we have the same class. What a coincidence." I said and smiled. "Baka soulmates tayo uy keme lang bhie" He gave a peace sign again. He kept doing that what the hell. I rolled my eyes and just went to my classroom. I sat on my chair and Kairo did the same.

"Wala ka naman katabi no? Dito na lang ako sa tabi mo" Before I could an answer he already sat so I just ignored it.

While our prof is discussing, Kairo suddenly tapped my shoulder. "Di ko gets yung lesson beh" He whispered to me and scratched his forehead. "Tanginamo." I whispered back to him. "Gago isa pa nga expensive pakinggan" He in excitement.

"Shut up. Just listen to the prof." I strictly said that made him quiet.

After our class, I said goodbye to Kairo because I was going home. "Uy ingat ka." He smiled and waved at me. "You too!" I waved at him to and get in the car.

I was looking at the window while thinking. Actually kairo is not bad at all. It's my first time smiling again and I became talkative again when I became friends with him.

He's a smiley person. I like it.