Chapter 1

I was running fast because I was late for my first class when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Shit!" My eyes widened as I dropped all my things. "Fuck, I'm sorry miss." The guy said.

I don't have time to fight because I'm late, so I took my things fast. "Miss, I'm really sorry." He said and he scratched his hair because he was embarrassed.

"Whatever, I'm late." I didn't wait for his response and just ran again quickly. When I reached my classroom, my professor strictly ask me something.

"Bakit late ka nanaman Ms. Rivera?" My prof crossed his arms while waiting for my response. "I'm sorry sir, na late po ako nagising..." I smiled awkwardly.

"Take your sit Ms. Rivera. Your distracting the class." He started the discussion again and I take my sit. I saw some of my classmates looking at me and judging me. I ignored that and just listened the discussion.

After my class, I went to the cafeteria to eat. I ate alone because I didn't have any friends because people didn't want to be friends with a lonely kid like me. I really didn't bother because I actually like being alone, I like being alone because it was more peaceful.

While I'm eating someone throw a food at me. I looked to see who it was but they just laugh at me. "Ano lalaban ka? HAHAHAHAH" One of the boys said and throw a milk at me.

I left the cafeteria crying... again.

I went to the cr to fix myself and change my clothes. After I finished changing, I left school because I don't have any classes.

I went home immediately because I had nowhere else to go. When I went inside I saw my family eating without me, but I'm used to it because they always don't wait for me because they said it's a waste of time.

"Hi mom and dad." I smiled and kissed them at the cheeks. I put some food on my plate and ate quietly. "So, Alisha, What are your exam scores today?" My mom asked her while eating. "I got all perfect score mom!" She smiled proudly.

"I'm proud of Alisha, that's my girl!" My dad said and smiled widely. I congratulate Alisha too but, she only rolled her eyes at me. My smile faded away when her response is like that. "Umm... You guys won't ask what I did today?" I said with a low tone.

"Para saan pa? All you did was cause trouble in your school! The principal called us today Annalia. Bakit late ka nanaman naka pasok?" My father strictly said and I also saw Alisha smirking at me.

"See? You can't even tell me why!" My father yelled at me and slammed the table.

" Maybe the only thing she do is smoke and drink." Alisha said and judged me.

"Why can't you be like your sister Nalia!" My mom said. All the yelling at me made me cry and mad.

"What do you mean I only do is smoke and drink!? I always spent my night studying just to make you guys proud!" I tried my best to stop crying but I can't. "Liar moments." Alisha said and laughed.

My dad slapped me. "You disrespectful girl!" He said and walked away with my mom.

"Just accept the fact That dad likes me more than you and I'm his favorite." Alisha said while laughing at me. "I fucking hate you!" I yelled at her and walked up stairs

When I reached my room I immediately locked up myself. "Okay lang to Annalia, magiging okay lang lahat. Just keep fighting." I comfort myself so I could stop crying.

When I woke up, I immediately got up and got ready to go to school. I wore a ZARA cropped top match with a white skirt and I also wore some accessories like a flower necklace.

I went downstairs but I didn't see anyone. "Good morning ma'am, umalis po sila Sir kaya wala po sila." One of our maid said. I just smiled at her and nod. After that I went to my car and drove away.

I was walking on the hallway when suddenly I bumped into someone again.

"Sorry miss. Are you okay?" The guy said and looked at me.

I looked up to see who it was, when I saw who it was, it turned out to be the man I bumped into yesterday.