During the class-

After explaining that how shooting scenes are recorded in a movie, he paused for a second...

Dhruv- There is a previous year student among us which you all are well aware about , she had skipped a year because of some personal reasons, not mentioned in the application.

"Tara please stand up and come here." he said in a sequenced voice.               

Tara- um....me, okay. She muttered ina stuttering voice.

There was a transparent glass pot kept beside Dhruv  with a lot of chits in it. Dhruv asked Tara to pick one of it, and she did as she was told.                                                                                    "There are several tasks  written in these chits you have to say the one aloud you are holding right now, and then blindfold yourself and pick one of the students and that student will perform the given task in the chit.Fine." he explained to Tara. 

TARA READING THE CHIT ALOUD- Proposing scene in a romantic movie.

Tara was stunned on reading the task, but she did as she was told. She put the blind fold on her eyes and started stepping forward, when she was ten steps away, She asked herself, " Should I move further or pull my breaks here?" but as she was nervous she picked the student who was three steps away.                                                                                                                        At the moment her choice surprised her as it was no one else but her friend Ananya. Tara thought to herself now she would be in big trouble soon as she picked up the wrong girl.

Strange thoughts started capturing her mind, but it all vanished away with a single wink from Ananya. She whispered into her ears,"Don't worry girl I will do it easily." she was relaxed for a moment that she was out of trouble but when she continued,".....but remeber when it is my turn, no mercy girl." With much difficulty Tara swallowed those words in and whispered slowly and steadily, " I am sorry!" and then Ananya continued ending their conversation with a creepy smile.

What had happened and what she was expecting surprised her that much that she got dazed off in her own thoughts forgetting to see her friend's acting skills in the class and came out of the imaginary world, when there was a big round of applause for their eminent performance.

During the luch time-

Tara was still thinking if Ananya was still upset from her so she went on towards cafeteria with her eyes locating her. And she spotted Ananya on the second last right corner table of the cafeteria it was her usual place to eat. But wait a second she was shocked to see Dhruv and Ananya sitting on one table facing each other and having their lunch joyfully.

Certain thoughts popped into her mind,

Tara's thoughts- Are they two into each other, are they really....no,no,no,no. What am I even thinking, should I ask her. NO tara just leave it's none of your buisness.

She approached to the table," Shall I sit?" she asked grabbing the attention of both the mortals.

"Yes why not?" both of them replied in a single go. Tara sat beside Ananya and gathering her full courage she asked both of them," I am sorry it's a bit of personal question but.... Are you two into each other." . A silent moment was captured among the three for a second and then both of them burst into a gigantic laugh.

Ananya- OH my god I can't hold it my stomach's hurting!                               

Dhruv- Me into her, no way.......... we are just......ha ha.... wait for a second let me breathe.

Dhruv took a deep breath and explained to Ananya," LOOK, I don't know how that peculiar thought struck your mind but let me clear you we two are just best friends and nothing more." . Ananya agreed to Dhruv's word while eating her lunch and nodding her head.

Tara- OK then let's have lunch. Tara continued . She opened her lunch and wow a great smell filled the air around the table," It's shaurma roll, would you both like to taste?" . Smelling the fragrance coming from her food how could the two deny so they took one roll each. Dhruv opened his luch and offered it to Tara," Have some, today I have made the luch myself only?"

" MMM...sure curry and rice are always my favourite." tasting his luch, Tara;s mind was off the real existing world and something drew her back again into those deep unforgetful memories. 

What drew Tara back into her past memories?

WAS it that much hurting or that much blissful that Tara can't ignore it?

What would be her reaction on tasting dhruv's luch?

Would she be able to control her evading emotions or be exposed?

Would she able to escape dhruv's sight or not?

Let's see what happens in the next part...