PART 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Guys, this is my first try of writing an amorous novel. I hope you will like it wee.....

She was sitting under the trees seeing the gigantic world with her eyes, contemplating about the dawns of her life. A sudden thought struck her that her mother must be recalling her,
She stepped into her house and captured the sight of Sara and Ali playing around in the house. Her house was filled up with giggling sounds, but only she knew why was her heart aching so much.

Her mother called out,"Gather the plates and place them on the table.", and she did so. She looked out of the window and saw a boy chasing after a girl and she was back into the dark world that she was trying to escape till now. It all began four years ago when Tara started dating Rohan her bestfriend since childhood, they were quite similar in taste; same fashion, same choices almost everything was same about them.

They were friends since from 1st standard and they didn't even realise when they fell in love, those were the only two couples most popular in their college even their parents knew that how much they both loved each other. It was going on all well since the day after 26 October 2022 that turned her life upside down and shattered Tara's heart into pieces. It was the day of their engagement when Rohan died in a car accident, for Tara it was as if she lost a part of her life the most valuable diamond of her life. Since after the day her mother could hardly remember that she saw her smile. It was as if someone erased that smile from that face on the day of 26 October.

Her mother shook her hard, " Tara are you there, my darling?" . She replied in a stuttering voice, " ye....yes mother". Her mother saw the same pain in her eyes and asked if she had taken her medicines properly. Tara's turning her eyes away from her mother gave her the reply of her question. She scolded Tara in a stern voice, " How many times do I have to tell you to take your medicines on time?" . She sighed and said,"Come on mom I am getting well! , Can you please stop me reminding again and again about those tarted medicines."

And she moved into her room and swing the door hard.....

She put herself down on the chair turned her head upward seeing the ceiling of her room, those were the only walls captured with the memories of her and Rohan. Those were the sweetest memory of her life.

Here, the window welcomed the wind that swept past a girl whose body
was as soft as petal and had a heart of pearl. A girl whose dream were burdened under her memories.

Infact her mother even knew what her daughter was going through all around in her college, those whispering words "murderer...she is a murderer " ached her heart so much. And it was at it's zenith that she herself began to believe in all those lies about her, she began to believe maybe it was all her fault, she was the reason why he commited suicide( which actually was an accident according to the police), maybe he hated her, maybe he couldn't handle her anymore. But no, no, no! It wasn't her fault God knows why he did it to her but she kept on cursing herself for whatever had happened and now she was in that state no mother would like to see her child, suffering so much. She was going under depression. But still forgetting to take her pills, "Oh! you silly girl." her mother often said it to her whenever she forgot to take her pills.

But talking about her beauty she was 'made in heaven' no one ever saw as beautiful as her, but still no one knows why all her colleague started hating her after the accident. She was popular but popular because she got the perfect person for her. Everyone was jealous of her beauty her life, everyone wanted her type of life she had once. Maybe she caught people's eye that turned her life upside down.
Or was this what God wanted?, But you know time never comes back.

All those photos of her with him she burned them all into ashes and till that day she always regretted it, her anger vent out on all those pictures that were once her beautiful memories. She often thought if love is the most beautiful feeling in the world why all the people didn't get their love?; Why only those people who try to be loving have to suffer, have to be hated? But staring at those walls couldn't get her the answers. So, she stood up packed her bag and decided that she wouldn't hide her face if she hadn't done anything.

She rushed to her mom and said, "Mom,um....I want to go to college from tomorrow." She followed her mother in tow,"Mom are you even listening." she said. "Yeah yeah, we will see tomorrow." Her mother said in a stern but disagreeing voice. She told her mom that she was serious about going to college cause it's been a year she had been skipping classes since ....her mother interrupted in between, " Don't be silly, you know you aren't well, you want me to send you to the college the next day so that your condition might become worse, are you even in your senses?......", she ended with a whole full paragraph of lecture.

Tara couldn't do anything about it because she knew that her mother is never going to agree, as her mother was more persistent than her.

AT LATE NIGHT ON THE DINING TABLE WHEN HER FATHER RETURNED BACK.

A sudden thud at the door and that noise captured both Tara's and her mother Amravati's sight it was no one but her father Pankaj returning late night from work, "So how has it been?", her mother questioned. "As usual!" his father replied in a tired voice. Tara stood up greeted her father and put some water in the glass that his father was holding. When her mother went in for a second to take her mobile charger. She quicken her steps sat down on the knees beside the table and began, " Father please!, let me go to college tomorrow. Mother isn't accepting my request. I promise I would take care of myself please agree mom, she looked with her cute demanding eyes at her father." And yes it worked his father agreed but what about the difficult task that her dear daughter had assigned to him. He went in tow after her mother as she was approaching to the kitchen, "Darling! listen, I want you to let Tara go to college tomorrow." Before he could speak anything else her mother interrupted," Stop it you both you two always form a gang to crush my deeds. I ain't going to agree this time."
And she closed the door and went for sleeping.

Now Tara was not left with any choice except executing her Plan B tomorrow....

Would Tara be able to agree her mom?

Would she fail or wouldn't be able to do anything?

What would happen if she will go to the college the next day?

Would she end up standing at the gate of college or will she enter the college by gathering some courage?

How would she be able to go to college tomorrow?

Let's see what happens tomorrow...🤔