☁️⚡️

When Jiang cheng and his brother got home, he noticed his parents weren't home.

"Where are mom and dad?" Jiang cheng asked to his brother as he put his backpack on the hanger neatly.

"Uhh..don't you remember? They're on a trip. They will be back like..tomorrow though." Wei wuxian said as he dropped his own backpack on the floor and ran upstairs.

Jiang cheng sighed happily. He missed his brother's messy behavior. He picked up his backpack and put it neatly on a hanger before running upstairs too.

When he got to the top he saw Wei Wuxian giggling to himself like a teenage girl who just saw her crush make eye contact with her.

"Oh no..what now?" Jiang cheng pretended to be annoyed, but he couldn't, a smiled threatened to spill.

"Lan zhan got me an early Christmas present!"

Oh. It was December. This was bad. Very, very bad. It was around the time his sister and brother in law were murdered.

Jiang cheng gave a half smile at his brother as he waved the present in his face, he was too busy thinking of what move he should make.

"Oh, by the way! Nie Huaisang is coming with drinks while we are doing band practice!" Wei wuxian wiggled his eyebrows and winked with a mischievously smile.

Right! He, Wei wuxian and nie huaisang would drink as teenagers.

"Uhh..aren't the lan brothers coming? Just make sure not to peer pressure."  Jiang cheng shook hid head, even in the future lan huan doesn't drink.

"Of course! What do you take me for!?" Wei Wuxian smirked.
.
.
.
a few hours later, Jiang cheng heard a knock at the front door.

He walked to the door and opened it, being greeted by lan xichens warm smile and lan wangjis normal icy demeanor.

"Hey! Come on in." Jiang cheng said.

The two brothers walked inside, holding their instruments.

"Wei wuxian is upstairs." Jiang cheng said to lan wangji as he closed the door behind them.

Lan wangji nodded and walked upstairs.

"Can I get you something to drink?" He asked Lan xichen.

"Tea, please." Lan huan smile grew even warmer.

"Tea coming right up." Jiang cheng said as he walked to the kitchen. "Make yourself feel at home!"

"Thank you." Lan huan sat on a stool infront of Jiang cheng. "Have you already written some lyrics?"

"Not really, I wanted to see how everyone plays together before hand so I know we have a good rhythm."

"Ahh smart."

"Why? Do you have some lyrics in mind?" Jiang cheng knew he did, like his brother, he also wrote songs for his lover. His first song was made when he was 15 and named it "still into you". Jiang cheng almost died when he found out.

"Me? Oh, no." Lan xichen blushed.

Liar.

"Hmm. Well if you do let me know and we can go over it." Jiang cheng smiled as he handed the tea to lan huan

Lan xichen shyly nodded as he gently took it, their fingers brushing against eachother as he did so.

Suddenly, a loud, banging noise came from above them, Wei wuxians room.