♤♡♤

As jiang cheng walked to hid next class, he tried to remember who he sat down with.

He got into the class and sat into his seat, he was surprised he remembered it.

He pulls his phone out and begins to text lan xichen his address.

Jiang cheng hears someone sit next to him and he sees who it is.

Jin fucking MengYao.

He hated him, even since childhood but only tolerated him because he was Lan xichens friend.

So when he found out about their little affair, he felt like driving a screw driver into Jin mengyao's neck..obviously he didn't, but he kinda wishes he did.

MengYao gave his usual dimpled smile and jiang cheng could only glare at him.

He really hated him.

Class started and half way it every was good. He was texting lan xichen after he finished his work. Jin mengyao noticed and leaned closer to jiang cheng, so only he could hear his words.

"Stay away from him, if you know what's good for you."

MengYao let his words sink in before returning into his original position.

Jiang cheng wasn't going to heed his words, obviously.

He knew it was an empty threat.

But the look of crazy in Jin MengYao's eyes told him otherwise.

The bell rung and jiang cheng left first, running to his next class. The last class of the day.

It was fucking PE.

he forgot how annoying school could be.

He found his old locker and practically almost smashed the lock.

He forgot the lock combination.

Luckily he had PE with wei wuxian, who laughed when he saw Jiang cheng struggling.

"A-cheng..how could you forget! We have this class every day." Wei Wuxian teased Jiang cheng a bit before opening his locker for him.

"Thanks." Jiang cheng moved quickly to get his PE clothes.

He put on the Shorts and T shirt and went into the PE hall.

He noticed Jin mengyao as he sat down, Wei wuxian following not far behind.

"What's his problem?" Jiang cheng asked as he stared at mengyao.

"Who?" Wei wuxian asked, looking around before seeing his younger brother staring at someone in particular. "Oh! Mengyao? What about him?"

"In my English class he saw me texting lan xichen and told me to 'stay away if I knew what's best for me'. Who the fuck just says something like that?" Jiang cheng turned to look at wei wuxian, Who's surprised by what he just heard.

"Are you sure? I've seen him at lan zhans and lan xichens house and he never said anything like that to me..he was actually pretty nice.."

Jiang cheng glared at Wei WuXian.

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"NO! of course not."

"Good." Jiang Cheng huffed.

"Alright guys, today we will play dodge ball."

Jiang Cheng internally thanked the gods for bestowing this chance.

The class was split into half, Jiang cheng and wei wuxian on the same team and Jin mengyao on the opposite.