Christmas Vacation Pt.5

The Word Daddy well be used I'm not trying to hear no complaining.

Marinette didn't know how she ended up in the position that she was in now.

One minute she was sleeping peacefully the next she woke up to her legs tied up to the bed with Christina lights, and also her arms were tied behind her back. Her were off as well clothes .

She didn't even knew that normal people did things like this.

She looked behind her to see that Adrien was looking down at her with a girn on his face.

Small Flash Back

Last night Marinette & Adrien waited for Luka to come back home. It took 2 hours before Adrien started calling him. He was starting to become worried.

It took him 3 full hours before he got a text back from his friend.

I know you might think of me as a coward but I really need to go if your a real friend than you have to understand. I got into some shit that I can't get out of. I have to go way for a little. Don't worried about the house their going to take it in 4 days so yeah just wanted you to know I'm a live and well but I'm in another country take care Luka

P.S. Tell Marinette was going ok.

After that of course Adrien told Marinette what was going on. Marinette was so irritated.

She didn't even want to take about anything. She had a lot to think about. Adrien on the other had didn't. After reading it he knew that he didn't have to put in a lot of effort into getting her.

He decided to let Marinette rest up for a little bit while he when to the store to go buy a few things he needed for the night.

~ Now Back To The Story ~

Marinette - A..Adrien whats g..going on.

Adrien - Don't worry about it.

Marinette looked his body up and down. He had his shirt off showing off his 8 pack and also his huge muscles.

Adrien - Well now that Luka is gone your all mine.

He said while rubbing her ass cheeks. Marinette moan and pushed her ass up so that she could feel more of his touch.

"Damn your so fucking hot" he said with a big smirk on his face. He lick his lips before taking his finger and rubbing her clit. He was satisfied when he heard her moaning.

She began squealing when he pushed three of his fingers inside her. He began thrusting his fingers in and out of her very hard and fast.

His fingers were big and long. Just him playing with her pussy instantly made her wet. Adrien was loving seeing her move her body around helplessly.

He curl his fingers inside of her pussy which made her scream.

Marinette - Mmmmm Ahhhh!!!

She wiggled her ass and move it back and forth to feel his fingers go deeper inside of her.

Adrien was thrusting his fingers so hard inside of her that it almost knocked her off her balance. Adrien watch her pussy swallowed his fingers for a little bit before taking them out.

Marinette let out a whimper when the feeling of pleasure quickly disappeared from her body.

Adrien - Mmmm I already know what I'm going to make you as soon as you start leaving with me.