Christmas Vacation Pt. 1

Adrien took his sunglasses off to look at his Best friend new house.

~ Luka House ~

~ Luka House ~

He wasn't surprised that his friend had bought a luxurious house.  Him and Luka had been best friends since 1 grade. They both were now 22 years old.

3 years ago his father had passed away leaving him and his twin sister  with 4 million dollars each.  His best friend Luka was always the kind of person who spent their money all at once.

When he realized the money he immediately bought him a new Porsche, a Bugatti a Maserati and also a Mercedes. The house that he was living in cost almost 1 million dollars.

Adrien Chuckled to himself before walking over towards his door.  Once he was at the door he knocked on it. He waited 5 seconds before watching the door open.

Luka -What's up Adrien!!!!

Adrien - Hey man.

After he said that they both gave each other a high five because pulling each other into a hug.

Luka - Man it's been what 2 years since I last seen you.

Adrien - I know! Shit your place looks amazing.

Luka - Shit not as nice as your seven condos you have.

Adrien - It's bigger.

Luka - Yeah come on it's cold as fuck out here.

Adrien nodded his head before grabbing his bags and waking inside of the house.

Luka - Oh take your shoes off at the door. My girl will bitch at me if we walk around the house with our shoes on.

Adrien - Wait you have a girlfriend?

Luka - Mmm it's not my girlfriend but I call her that just to keep her around.

Adrien - Why?

Luka -  oh I'll see why. I've been with her for like what? A month now. I let her live her because I need a personal maid.

Adrien just looked at him as if he was crazy. He couldn't believe that his friend was talking about a woman like that.

Luka - What I have to do what I have to do. Anyways she's in the kitchen cooking dinner come on.

Adrien Followed his as they walked throughout the house. While walking he noticed that there was barely any furniture in the house which seemed a little strange to him.

In the living room though there was a big Christmas tree that was set up that looked like it had a few presents around it. He could tell that all the decorations was put up by his woman because of how good it looked. Luka was never the type of person to sit down and put effort into anything.

 Luka was never the type of person to sit down and put effort into anything

The Living Room

His stomach begin to growl when the smell of good food hit his nose.

Luka - Damn that shit smells good.

Adrien - Hell yeah.

Luka - She's a hell of a cook to.

Adrien - Is she cooking Christmas dinner?

Luka - Shit she better be.

After he said that they both entered the kitchen to see a woman in it. The woman was short and beautiful. She had long midnight blue hair that touched her mid-back. She was curvy in all the right places as well. She was wearing a sexy as outfit that fit her body perfectly.

 She was wearing a sexy as outfit that fit her body perfectly

~ Marinette Outfit ~

Luka - You see what I'm taking about?

Adrien nodded his head with a blush on his face.

Luke - Damn girl you got it smelling good in here!

"Thank You" She said turning her head to look at the man. She looked at Luka before looking over at Adrien.

Luka - Adrien this is Marinette, Marinette this is Adrien my best friend. He's going to be staying with us for the Christmas holidays.

Marinette - Mmm nice to meet you.

Adrien - Hi.

Luka - Bebe I'm going to take him to his room.  You make sure dinner tasted good.

Marinette looked at Luka before looking at Adrien again. Adrien felt like her beautiful blue crystal eyes were looking into his soul.

She turned her head to finish up cooking dinner. Luka rolled his eyes before slapping Adrien shoulder.

Luka - Come on let's get the fuck out of here I see that she's still mad at me.

After he said that he turned around and began walking away. Adrien looked at her woman body before walking with Luka.

Luka - Look I'm going to be out for a little because I have to go bye some groceries so that Marinette can cook Christmas dinner. If you need anything ask her ok?

Adrien -  Ok thanks.

Luka - Of course no problem.

Luka - This is your room.

After he said that he opened the door up to the guest room. The room wasn't as big as his room at home but it was something. He thank Luka before entering the room.

He waited for Luka to leave before closing the door and sighing. He pushed his hair back before thinking of Marinette.

He for some strange reasons he didn't feel guilty for finding Luka girl attractive. She looked so fucking sexy. He knew that Luka couldn't treat her right.

He knew now that he was their he had to at least slip into her panties once.

This is going to be my little book until Christmas ⛄. Hope you guys like it!😁