- 𝒲ℯ𝓁𝓁, 𝒲ℯ 𝒜𝓇ℯ 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ-

Start from the beginning

Violet smiled. "He calls me Sunny because my hair reminds him of the sun. He says that is so golden and shiny. He thinks it mainly looks like a sun set tho." Violet explained making the other two girls nod.

"That is so fucking cute. I love that." Nichole explained and load down beside the other two girls. "Clara what time did dad say that he was picking us up?"

Clara shrugged. "I think at 10."

The three girls had a sleep over, and both the girls already had all there things packed up and ready to go but they wanted to help Violet because she was known to forget things while going on trips.

Clara looked at the clock seeing that it said 9: 48 they decided to make their way down stairs with all the luggage. They placed it all by the door ready for when Mr. Richardson came to pick them up.

"You all ready and packed?" Leon Edwards asked walking into the living room were the girls and Carter Edwards where laying on the coach. All three girl gave him a thumbs up. "Carter and I should be up for July 4th, and maybe longer than that."

Violet got off the couch and walked over to her father giving him a hug and looked up ay him. "I am going to miss you dad. You will be okay without me right?"

Leon nodded, chuckling slightly. "Yeah, your brother and I are going to be just fine." He gave his daughter one more hug before a honk was heard outside.

The three girls walked to the door, Carter following them. Violet and Carter shared a hug and smiled at his sister. "I'll be there before you know it, okay? Have fun." Violet pulled her brother into a tighter hug. "Also, tell Conrad to wrap it before he taps it." He said making his sister push him away.

"Yeah, yeah, what ever. Have fun at football camp and try not to miss me to much, okay?" She explained to her brother making him laugh. "I love you guys" She said before walking out of the house and meeting her friends in the car.

She waved good by to her family and texted Conrad that they were starting the long 2 hour drive. He texted back almost instantly, with a smily face and a thumbs up. She laughed at the message and put her phone down and joining the two other girls with the singing to Lana Del Rea.

𓇽

With the Conklin's family they were almost there, just ahead of the Edwards girl. Isabel was singing awfully to Taylor Swift making her mom turn the music off. She rolled her eyes and went back to the thoughts in her head.

She couldn't wait ti be at her second home. To see Conrad Fisher, who she believed that was her one true love. Susannah always said that she was destine to end up with one of her boys but she never knew which one. Isabel liked to think that she meant Conrad.

She was just hoping that Violet Edwards would have stayed home because her brother wasn't coming, nor was her father. She wanted her gone so she could take Conrad away from her and prove that she was good enough for him.

She hated the fact that Conrad, Carter and Violet would always be together. Throwing the football, surfing, and partying. Things that she couldn't do, she thought that was just the plan of the Edwards. Keeping her away from Conrad with things that she couldn't do.

With Carter gone for the summer maybe Conrad and Violet wouldn't be attached at the hip like they were when ever Carter was there.