The curse disappears
저주는 사라지네
jeojuneun salajine

So I'm yours right now

Color my world is full of you
Color my world 너로 가득해
Color my world neolo gadeughae

Love of my heart In my empty world
Love of my heart 텅 빈 내 세상에
Love of my heart teong bin nae sesang-e

In full blossom love is like
In full blossom 사랑은 마치
In full blossom salang-eun machi

An orange flower blooming like warm sunlight
따사로운 햇살처럼 피어난 orange flower
ttasaloun haes-salcheoleom pieonan orange flower

Color me all over with you
온통 너로 나를 물들여
ontong neolo naleul muldeul-yeo

Love of my heart deep in my heart
Love of my heart 심장 깊은 곳에
Love of my heart simjang gip-eun gos-e...

*Creek creek creek

Sunoo heard the sound of someone's footsteps, coming up to his room. He put his guitar down and looked at his phone closely.

@Yourguardian: I heard your voice, I'm coming upstair. Just wait honey. 🖤🤍

He immediately canceled the comment and took a relieved sigh.

"Ok, sunshines. Just wait a minute, I'll bring something fun to do. Count to 10, I'll be back", sunoo informed, and goes away from the camera.

He goes up to his drawer and picked a gun in his had, making his way to open his door very carefully.

The climbing steps stopped right in front of his door. Sunoo took a deep breathe and slowly placed his hands on the doorknob.

He was scared, but not surprised. He slowly open the door, with another hand holding the gun.

Nothing, no one was there. He looked down the stair, left and right, but couldn't find anyone. He was gonna close the door again, when his eye fell on a recorder.

He picked it and placed it near his ears to hear the voice.

Ha ha haaaa, very obvious. Just my type. A voice came from the recorder. Sunoo immediately dropped it again on the ground out of fear. Suddenly he remembered about his live and he ran back, in front of camera.

To his surprise, not many people left his live, but the comment box were blowing.

Among those normal comments, one took sunoo's attention.

@loveusunoo: sorry, for playing around with you. I know how much desperate you are for meeting me, I feel the same so....

Sunoo immediately blocked the account again by reading the comment half way.

*************

"Sorry, guys we will wrap this live here today, and i want to confirm this again", sunoo raised his gun upward, "this is a fake gun, i got as a gift, so don't spread weird rumors about me, and don't make funny meme of me with this gun, this was for sunshines who like to mess around with me", he teased and ended his live.

He placed his head above his bed, which was behind him.

"It was tiring, i really need to sleep now", he slowly closed his eyes, until suddenly, he stood up from his place. He opened his drawer and picked the recorder from earlier. He pressed some random buttons to play it and finally heard something.

Thud...... creek creek creek...., they were the voice he heard during his live.

"Creep", he said disgustingly.

A rage came inside of him and he threw the recorder angrily on the floor.

It didn't broke but the earlier recording started playing.

"Ha ha haaa...", which made sunoo more angry, he stepped on the recorder repeatedly.

"Just fucking stop this", he screamed.

*********

To be continued