Oh Seong Min- Fake Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Okay... then," I smiled at him.

-Tomorrow,at school-

"Hey,Y/N! If you want me to believe that Oh Seong Min is really dating you...I want to see you guys kiss infront of me," Sa Rang said when I just entered the school.

"Uhh I just came here and you are already asking me to kiss him infront of you? Are you out of your mind?" I said to her while glaring.

"Oh Seong Min!" Sa Rang shouts that made me look back and see that Oh Seong Min is coming.

Wait! He is coming straight to me?!

"Hey babe," He winked and i looked at him, surprised.

WHAT DID HE CALL ME?! BABE?!?!

I look at Sa Rang and then at Seong Min.

"Babe~ Sa Rang said that she wants to see us kiss right infront of her, because she doesn't believe that we are dating," I said to him while cringing so bad on the inside.

Seong Min look at me and smiled then winked.

"Sorry Sa Rang we only do those privately,we don't want to do it in public," Hearing that made me smile cause I thought to myself that I have picked the right guy on being my Fake Boyfriend.

"Ugh,you guys are just faking your relationship,you guys are not really dating," Sa Rang said and her gang laugh,which made me glared them.

"Okay," Seong Min said and I look at him,eyebrows raised.

He looked at me and held my waist and put his finger on my lips and pretend to kiss me.

(Just like 'my demon' drama,People can't see that his finger is on her lips)

I was really surprised and my eyes are wide opened because I thought we were really kissing and I heard Sa Rang and her gang surprised voice.

"See? We are dating, Don't disturb her again,Or else I will not let you guys live,she is mine," I just looked at him felling surprised,cause this is not like him.

He then held my hand and we walk together,People watching us and gasp.

"I'm sorry cause I almost kissed you,but as I say I am really good at acting and my idea is outside of the world.

"It's okay, that's good,keep up the good work," I smiled at him and quickly walk away because I think my face is burning,and I think that my cheeks is like a tomato now.

-Time Skip- -break time-

"Y/N!" I heard someone called my name and I sigh cause I know the person.

"Yeah?" I look at him without an expression.

"Are you really dating Seong Min?"

"Yeah! I am dating him,why?" I faked smile at him.

"Nothing...I just thought that you liked me?" He said it to me

"Me? Liking you? HAHAHAHAHA, You're so funny,Jongwoo," I said to him while faking my laugh.

"What's funny?" He leans towards me and my fake laugh turned into a glare,before he move more forward toward me...

"Hey Jongwoo!" I look to my left to see it was Seongmin.

"Oh...Your boyfriend is here," Jongwoo said to me and smirked.

"Let's go," Seongmin held my hand and said to me those word.

"Wait,wait,wait,where are you guys going?" Jongwoo held my other hand.

"Get your hands off of her," I look to see Seongmin glaring at Jongwoo.

"Why would i?" Jongwoo said

"She is my girlfriend," Seongmin said to him and i look at Seongmin.

"Any proof?" Jongwoo said, raising his eyebrows

"You want proof?" Seongmin asked Jongwoo,and Jongwoo nodded.

"Okay,"

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE NEXT THING SEONGMIN DID,HE PULL ME TO HIM AND KISSED ME.

MY EYES WIDENED.

I HEARD A BUNCH OF "WOAH" WHAT THE--" "MANNNN" "CLOSE YOUR EYES"

THEN HE STOPS AND LOOK AT ME AND SMILED BEFORE GETTING A CHAIR AND STANDS UP ON THE CHAIR,WAIT HE WHAT?!

"Everyone as you can see here...Y/F/N is my girlfriend,From today onwards if i see someone trying to bully her or tring to flirt with her or whatever mean thing you want to do to her,I WILL NOT STAY PUT,If you want to try to do something to her,get ready to go to grave,thank you so much, continue your eating," He get back down,

While me? My eyes are still widened by the sudden thing going on.

Seongmin held my hand and brought me somewhere.

The rooftop.

"Y/N,you see i know you don't like me but i think I'll confess,"

Wait a minute........what?

"I like you," Seongmin confessed.

"Uhh--"

"I know you don't like me back but i just want to confess,"

"I...i haven't even talk yet," I said to him and pout.

"Sorry--"

I just shut him up by kissing him,again

I saw his eyes widened.

"I like you too," I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"So....you uhh want to be my girlfriend?"

"Ofcourse," I smiled widely

"Wait,wait let me ask you again,"
I look at him weirdly

"Y/F/N,will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while closing his eyes for a sec.

"Yes,i will be honoured,Mister Lee Seongmin," I smile at him and i smile back.

We kissed one more time,and smiled again.

IF WE WERE MEANT TOGETHER NOTHING CAN STOP US

-idk.

-I GUESS THIS IS THE END-

*Author name*

Hey guys long time no see,you see here i am busy with something called school,so I don't have time for making this, this is actually draft since december 2023,anyway Happy new year,although it's late already,Haha...Anyway enjoy!