How It Started

There you were. All bored in your room, alone in the house watching as the Snow fell outside.

You were wondering again what you could do to entertain yourself on this cold lonely day. And then you had it!

"why not play titanfall? It has been some time since i last played it" You said to yourself.

And with a new goal in mind you sat in front of your console ready to start it up and play..... Expect it didnt.

You thought the power went out, and it did since you tried to turn on your rooms didnt turn on.

"Mr. L/N" Heard a calm yet cold voice that was familiar and unfamiliar said behind you.

You quickly turned around and you couldnt believe your eyes....

It was G man, You were sure of it. His black hair, icy blue eyes, black tie and a blue suit with is briefcase. All too similar and real to be fake but a small hope that you were only seeing things remained.

"I know this must be shocking to you Mr. L/N, but trust me this is true and your eyes are not deceiving you" He said trying to reassure you.

"Bu- But HOW?! Your a video game character how can you be real?!" You almost shouted at him while his blue eyes judged you

"All shall be answered in due time. But this is True, I am True Mr. L/N" He said calmly, almost as he has dealt with similar situations before.

"But why im here and why i specifically need you Mr. L/N, are the questions you should be asking." He said while judging you if you really had what it takes.

"Fine fine...." You said and took a deepbreath before continuing.

"Why are you here and why do you need me?" You asked just like he told you to, you could see a small smile coming from him before he answered.

"My employers have become quite.... Bored with nothing happening as of late and they seen... Entertainment and that is why i need you. Their plan is-"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT.... Their entertainment?!" almost shouted again.

"Yes, their entertainment" He said glaring at you like a dissapointed parent who just caught their Child.

"sorry...." You quietly mumbeled

"As i was saying Mr. L/N their plan is to sent you to your favorite video game universe as a pilot" He said while eyeing you again seeing if you had any questions about it

"How am i supposed be a pilot if i Dont know how to wall run and use the Guns there? Let alone pilot a titan?" You asked More out of worry than curiosity.

"you would immediatly have all the basic skills required to be a pilot, of course you would have To improve your skills if you truly would want to survive to make things More..... Interesting" G man said bit unsure if you would accept the offer.

"Well what about me what would i get out of it.... What will my family get out of it, espesially if i die?" you asked, the small panic in you coming back.

"What you would get out of it Mr. L/N would be wealth of course, you would also keep the skills you would Learn and of course our protection and..... an possibility for future.... Employment if youd ever wish to, of course if you survive that is. And as for your family would be our protection and if you happen to die while on this.... Assigment a large sum of money" He said again his tone suggesting that he was still unsure you would accept.

"And what if i Dont accept" you asked already knowing the answer

"the we would have To dispose of you, we sadly cant let anyone unwanted know of our existamce and of course find someone else to take your spot" he said with a straight face hinting nothing about him lying.

Predictable.... You thought to your self....

You really only had one option and it was a win win in both situations. If you die, you get to be free from this torment known as life and your family gets a large sum of money and if you do survive you get a large sum of money,G mans employers protection and get to keep the skills you would Learn as a pilot..... Is that even a choice? You thought to yourself again

And after taking a deepbreath "Deal" you said to him, your face only showing the small amount of courage you had to G man.

"I knew i could trust you Mr. L/N" He said with a small smile on his face

"My employers will be quite exited about your success. Now shake my hand so we can start" G man said and offered his and to you and you shook it with no regrets for your own safety.

--------------------------------------

The clock is 5.15.... I have been writing this story knowing No one will probaply Read this but if you do please give any tips on how to improve my writing and all the mistakes i did so i can correct them.

Welp the only thing i can say about this chapter is....

Oh.... And happy christmas

Man Who Made A Deal With The DevilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara