Entry #1:

[00:00] Black screen. There is ambiguous ambient noise such as might be picked up by a microphone in a quiet room.

[00:01] White text appears centred on the black screen:

Entry #1

[00:03] Black screen. More text appears:

After viewing a couple of tapes and finding nothing of unusual, I came across a clip that doesn't fit with the others
From what I can tell, the following footage takes place inside Alex's House, not the set for Marble Hornets
The Audio has been removed. Either the microphone was disabled at the time, or it was taken out afterwards.

[00:21] Cut to footage from a camera pointed downwards, which then pans upward through a series of ambiguous images till it comes to rest on what appears to be one side of a covered table lamp.

[00:22] A visual tear appears at the bottom of the screen. It moves upward until it almost reaches halfway.

[00:23] The tear resolves.

[00:26] Cut to black.

[00:27] A lighter-coloured sliver comes into frame from the right. The black is apparently footage inside a very dark room.

[00:27] The camera approaches the sliver until it resolves as a gap between blinds covering a window. Outside the window, the white railing of a deck can be seen.

[00:28] A hand appears in frame briefly to move the blinds further aside. The camera pans slowly over the deck, to the right.

[00:30] A long shadow can be seen cutting across the lawn beyond the deck diagonally.

[00:32] The camera pans far enough left to pick up a figure standing further along the deck. The figure appears to be male, and is wearing a black suit. He is very pale, and no facial features can be discerned. The camera pauses on this figure.

[00:34] The figure turns his head abruptly towards the camera. The camera immediately moves away, and black overtakes the screen.

[00:36] More white text appears:

This was the only thing that was out of the ordinary on this particular tape.
After seeing this clip, I'll keep an eye out for occurrences similar to this one in the future.

[00:45] Black screen.

[00:48] Video ends.